GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivnut

Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel Empty
PostSubject: Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel   Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:57 pm

I got in the car the other night to go to the DQ and my head lights came on but the dash cluster lights did not. The dash lights work fine with the light switch. My neighbor told me that I did not have tail lights either, but I have them as well when I pull out the light switch. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Ed
Back to top Go down
Rev Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel   Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 5:49 am

Relay in the Twilight box. Do a Search. There are a number of posts regarding it.

Rivnut likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rivnut

PostSubject: Re: Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel   Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 12:51 pm

I found a post that sounds like it should solve the problem.

Thanks, Ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel   Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dash lights don't come on with twilight sentinel
Page 1 of 1