GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blower motor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sherlock128

Sherlock128

Blower motor Empty
PostSubject: Blower motor   Blower motor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 11:44 am

So I went to the swap shop today and when I parked and shut my car off my blower motor stayed on I even tried turning it off from the ac control but it still stayed on I had to disconnect the battery to get I to stop I havent really done any other testing yet. I was wondering if anyone has some advice electrical has never been my strong suit
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Blower motor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blower motor   Blower motor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 4:20 pm

The control module next to the fan has taken a dump. You can get one from any 91-96 B body with electronically controlled HVAC. I keep a couple in stock @$60 shipped. They can be repaired if you can find the correct power transistor. There is a 30 amp fuse that controls the fan. I do not remember the number off hand.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock128

Sherlock128

Blower motor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blower motor   Blower motor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 5:48 pm

Ah okay thank you. Yeah I'll go ahead and snag one from you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blower motor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blower motor   Blower motor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blower motor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Electrical-
Jump to: