GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  


 Filler neck connecting hose

Go down 
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

Posts : 5985
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 72
Location : Largo, FL 33774

Filler neck connecting hose Empty
PostSubject: Filler neck connecting hose   Filler neck connecting hose Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 pm

The filler neck connecting hose is no longer available. I found a company that makes a reducer for 1 3/4 in. hose that matches the 1 1/2 in. end of the metal filler tube. The part is made for fuel, and it installs in the end of the hose, then (with a little lube) is pushed over the tube. I am in the process of swapping tanks, and it fits perfectly with a 4 7/8 in. piece of 1 3/4 inch tubing also available from them by the inch (minimum 1 foot).

Filler Neck Supply Co.
10020 E Montgomery Ave Bldg 2
Spokane Valley WA, 99206

The part number is B03.

rcktpwrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
Filler neck connecting hose
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: Longroof Tech :: Engine-
Jump to: