GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith

Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Empty
PostSubject: Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?    Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 am

Mine work great ! I never knew they were available unless the seat covers were leather. Rare option?
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?    Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:31 am

Fairly rare option, yes. Leather was standard on Roadmasters but they could be ordered leather delete. The Limited wagons also had different leather seats and you could order leather delete. Heated seats were an additional option on top of the Limited package, it also included memory seat for the driver.

Mine has heated cloth but they don't work, heh
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?    Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
Fairly rare option, yes. Leather was standard on Roadmasters but they could be ordered leather delete. The Limited wagons also had different leather seats and you could order leather delete. Heated seats were an additional option on top of the Limited package, it also included memory seat for the driver.

Mine has heated cloth but they don't work, heh

Mine has the wood delete and the leather delete, it also has the memory seat option ( although like the sentinel headlights option, the memory function was only used once by me just to see if it worked, it did). I ordered a 2007 Monte Carlo SS from the factory with no moonroof and the leather delete, never saw another one so equipped.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?    Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 am

Wood delete and leather delete were both factory options.

If I correctly recall, the heated seats and memory seat was a package, I'll have to pull out my sales brocure. It was on top of the Limited package which basically put reskinned Fleetwood seats in your Roadmaster. I've seen a number of Limited wagons (both cloth and leather) without the heated seats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Steve Smith

PostSubject: Re: Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?    Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:56 pm

WOW affraid just the two of us have this option!!! Talk about rare huh?
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?    Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

But Steve you do not have the small mirrors making any option far inferior to my wagon.....

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?    Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who else has factory electric heated cloth seats in their wagon ?
Page 1 of 1