GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC Grill Emblem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterf

OCC Grill Emblem Empty
PostSubject: OCC Grill Emblem   OCC Grill Emblem Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 9:53 am

The grill emblem for the 91-92 OCC is a one of a kind, #12522756.  Could not find one to replace the broken and illegible on my car.  Opted instead for part for a later model, #22570108.  It is self adhesive and I added a drop of plastic trim glue to he hole left by Oldsmobile for the original.  Not quite right but better than the broken junk.OCC Grill Emblem Front_10

oldsmike, Serendipity96 and Wojtek like this post

Back to top Go down
Swaggerwagon

Swaggerwagon

OCC Grill Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Grill Emblem   OCC Grill Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Looks factory! Only the keenest of wagon- nerds would notice the difference. Well played
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

OCC Grill Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Grill Emblem   OCC Grill Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 11:37 pm

I had one or 2 of those at one time (original size) but I'm not sure where they are around the shop.
I filled in the indention, repainted, and added a 2000 (new Olds Emblem) olds bravada emblem.
I also think the 91 to 94 Olds Bravada used the same size emblem as the 91, 92 OCC.
You could probably look it up that way as well. To save cost, I'm sure GM used parts for multiple vehicles that was an easy fit.
Yeah, but it looks nice.

K2013 and Serendipity96 like this post

Back to top Go down
K2013

OCC Grill Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Go all the way!   OCC Grill Emblem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 10:37 am

oldscruiser wrote:
I had one or 2 of those at one time (original size) but I'm not sure where they are around the shop.
I filled in the indention, repainted, and added a 2000 (new Olds Emblem) olds bravada emblem.
I also think the 91 to 94 Olds Bravada used the same size emblem as the 91, 92 OCC.
You could probably look it up that way as well. To save cost, I'm sure GM used parts for multiple vehicles that was an easy fit.
Yeah, but it looks nice.

If going that far, I wouldn't be opposed to trying the post-2000 modern Oldsmobile emblem either, assuming that it fits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OCC Grill Emblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Grill Emblem   OCC Grill Emblem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC Grill Emblem
Page 1 of 1