GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aluminum power steering tanks. $292 shipped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Empty
PostSubject: Aluminum power steering tanks. $292 shipped   Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 1:46 pm

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/483901413097460/

Putting together another order of hand fabricated Aluminum power steering tanks. Pleass excuse my upside down pictures.  NOTE:  The tanks do NOT come polished.

Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Img_1012

The fit, form and function of these powers steering tanks is exactly that of the factory tank.  The advantage besides the look, is superior baffling and getting away from the plastic tank. Several people have melted their dip sticks and cracked tanks when they use the car for auto cross or racing.  As our cars age the plastic becomes more and more brittle. Heat cycling increases this.  It has a vented cap and again operates and fits exactly where the factory tank was.  

I am excepting fully paid pre-orders for the next batch of tanks. This order will close on the evening of the February 27th. I need a minimum of 12 tanks sold to complete this order. If the order is not completed you will get 100% of your money back.  Future orders will only happen if I have enough interest to produce 12 tanks. Manufacturing delivery will take 6 to 8 weeks, possibly more.. If you are interested please PM me.

$292 shipped in the lower 48

Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Img_0910
Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Img_0911
Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Img_0910
Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Img_1011
Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Tank_b10

Last edited by BigBlackBeaSSt on Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum power steering tanks. $292 shipped   Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 7:18 pm

Two questions. The price is what's listed in the title on that 'other' site?

It fits all LT1's? Thinking for my Fleetwood. Assuming yes, just makin' sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum power steering tanks. $292 shipped   Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 7:27 pm

DBeaSSt wrote:
Two questions.  The price is what's listed in the title on that 'other' site?

It fits all LT1's?  Thinking for my Fleetwood.  Assuming yes, just makin' sure. Smile

Hello stranger!!! How the heck are you!!! Oh I see, I forgot the price!! OOOPS

David P. confirmed that the D body tanks are the same. But if you want to send me a picture of your current tank I can confirm. 919-704-1202 is my current cell number. $292 is the price, not making a ton on these, but hoping to get a coolant tank made next.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum power steering tanks. $292 shipped   Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2022 8:41 am

Order is in with my Fabricator so I cannot accept new orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum power steering tanks. $292 shipped   Aluminum power steering tanks.  $292 shipped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aluminum power steering tanks. $292 shipped
Page 1 of 1