GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mecum auction road master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1991BlueBertha

Mecum auction road master  Empty
PostSubject: Mecum auction road master    Mecum auction road master  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 5:18 pm

Was dozing off and heard Buick road master so I watched this gem hammer at 7500.   Can’t remember the miles but they were stupid low .

Mecum auction road master  69800a10
Mecum auction road master  F2b2b410
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Mecum auction road master    Mecum auction road master  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 8:04 pm

Just millionaires making more "investments" that make it harder for us normal folks to get project cars.

Nothing out there today that the seller won't put that "I know what I have and what it's worth" nonsense in their ad for.
Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha

PostSubject: Re: Mecum auction road master    Mecum auction road master  Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2022 8:15 pm

I don’t think 7500 for a super clean, under 50k mile stock roady was bad… can’t really buy anything worth driving or having for under that price that won’t need a lot of work. I’d buy it if it were presented to me and I had the space lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecum auction road master    Mecum auction road master  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecum auction road master
Page 1 of 1