GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 1994 caprice classic wagon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
magicmarouke




Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-06-20

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 12:56 pm

for sale .
1994 caprice classic . 131,000 miles . LT1 motor . runs great . 4 new rally wheels and new tires . interior in great condition .
located in Altus Oklahoma . $8,500   call 580 649 2637

1994 caprice classic wagon  Img_3512

1994 caprice classic wagon  Cap_211
1994 caprice classic wagon  Img_3310

Wojtek and ayilar like this post

Back to top Go down
1991BlueBertha




Posts : 169
Join date : 2022-02-24
Location : Mansfield, Texas

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 1:14 pm

that thing is sweet on those wheels. Good luck! If I had the space and time for another, i'd be all over it.
Back to top Go down
magicmarouke




Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-06-20

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 10:41 am

1991BlueBertha wrote:
that thing is sweet on those wheels. Good luck! If I had the space and time for another, i'd be all over it.

thanks . thats what everyone says about the wheels . rallys really make it pop
Back to top Go down
booster




Posts : 582
Join date : 2020-04-21
Location : Andover, Minnesota

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2022 3:03 pm

magicmarouke wrote:
1991BlueBertha wrote:
that thing is sweet on those wheels. Good luck! If I had the space and time for another, i'd be all over it.

thanks . thats what everyone says about the wheels . rallys really make it pop

I agree, I have 17" aluminum rallys on my RMW. They are gunmetal center with natural aluminum rim. I used the older style center caps, though that stick out leas and all chrome.
Back to top Go down
magicmarouke




Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-06-20

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 9:15 am

magicmarouke wrote:
for sale .
1994 caprice classic . 131,000 miles . LT1 motor . runs great . 4 new rally wheels and new tires . interior in great condition .
located in Altus Oklahoma . $6,000   call 580 649 2637

1994 caprice classic wagon  Img_3512

1994 caprice classic wagon  Cap_211
1994 caprice classic wagon  Img_3310

priced reduced to $6,000 . needing money for medical bills . great deal for someone
Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1


Posts : 156
Join date : 2021-05-15
Age : 53
Location : Ormond Beach Florida

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 9:52 am

Hope she finds a good home, good thing I don't have alot of room or I would be up to my eyeballs in B bodies and trouble.
Back to top Go down
magicmarouke




Posts : 10
Join date : 2022-06-20

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 11:56 am

Buickman1 wrote:
Hope she finds a good home, good thing I don't have alot of room or I would be up to my eyeballs in B bodies and trouble.

thanks man . hate to part with it but i really need to let it go for bills so taking offers on it now
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek


Posts : 231
Join date : 2021-01-13
Age : 74
Location : Columbia Station Ohio

1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 4:57 pm

magicmarouke wrote:
magicmarouke wrote:
for sale .
1994 caprice classic . 131,000 miles . LT1 motor . runs great . 4 new rally wheels and new tires . interior in great condition .
located in Altus Oklahoma . $6,000   call 580 649 2637

1994 caprice classic wagon  Img_3512

1994 caprice classic wagon  Cap_211
1994 caprice classic wagon  Img_3310

priced reduced to $6,000 . needing money for medical bills . great deal for someone
Great Price you should not have any problems selling it cruising season is coming up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





1994 caprice classic wagon  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1994 caprice classic wagon    1994 caprice classic wagon  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
1994 caprice classic wagon
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 1994 Tan Woody Caprice Classic Wagon
» 1994 Caprice Classic Wagon 4D for sale
» 1994 Caprice Classic Wagon/ Impala SS Tribute
» Recently finished (sort of!) 1994 Caprice Classic wagon
» 93 Caprice Classic wagon, 5.7 and tow package, California car

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Marketplace :: Cars For Sale-
Jump to: