GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 RMW in Minnesota

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booster

96 RMW in Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: 96 RMW in Minnesota   96 RMW in Minnesota Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 9:25 pm

There is a 96 RMW on the Mpls Craiglist being parted out that looks to have a good right side quarter panel and tire well.  It is a left side damaged vehicle that shows no visible rust.

I know several have been looking the the tire well lately so it might pay to contact the guy about if it could be cut out and shipped.

https://eauclaire.craigslist.org/pts/d/glen-flora-parting-out-1996-buick/7562218816.html

Wojtek and ayilar like this post

Back to top Go down
goldwolfnhn

96 RMW in Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: 96 RMW in Minnesota   96 RMW in Minnesota Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 9:40 pm

I'm pretty certain that thats the car I got my quarter panel off of, as the yard I got it from was in Glen Flora, and those are the identical pictures to what I saw in the salvage yards original ad, but when I talked to them the engine was already gone, as otherwise I would have been grabbing the fan tensioner off it.
Back to top Go down

96 RMW in Minnesota
Page 1 of 1