GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayilar

ayilar

1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather) Empty
PostSubject: 1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather)   1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 3:05 pm

I just acquired a 1996 RMW whose interior is in very good shape except for the armrest lid, which has seen better days (see photo below). The rest of the armrest is in fine cosmetic and mechanical condition, so I am looking for:

--> ideally, "just" a replacement lid. The interior color codes are 792 "Ruby Red" Leather and 79l Ruby Red interior trim.  

--> if you have a complete armrest in good shape and would prefer to sell it whole, I am interested too.

Please send a PM if you have either available. Thank you!

1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather) Armres10
Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather)   1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather) Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 8:47 pm

I found an armrest on another forum, whose lid was in much better condition than mine. It was advertised as a 1995, but was a 1996 -- which may explain why it had not been snapped up earlier despite a reasonable asking price.

After swapping the lids and several applications of Leatherique on the replacement, the setup again looks good and feels great (I now have driven over 4k miles on the new setup). Here is a photo of the interior showing the improved center armrest:

1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather) Img_9012
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather)   1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather) Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 10:02 pm

Nothing wrong with the 96 arm rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather)   1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1996 RMW armrest lid or armrest (Ruby Red leather)
Page 1 of 1