GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 Impala SS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wojtek

Wojtek

96 Impala SS Empty
PostSubject: 96 Impala SS   96 Impala SS Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 4:41 pm

Thought I give anyone who needs parts a heads up . The place where I work Cleveland Power and Performance just got in a 96 Impala SS that they will be dismantling .It's a complete stock ,no hit car ,just gave it a fast once over and the only real issues I see is the drivers seat is a little worn and the wheels need to be cleaned up .They take great care in taking these cars apart so nothing is hacked up and they ship world wide . They will be posting pics on their website in the next couple of days .

94Woody and ayilar like this post

Back to top Go down
Buickman1

Buickman1

96 Impala SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 96 Impala SS   96 Impala SS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 12:03 pm

Why not sell the car complete?
Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

96 Impala SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 96 Impala SS   96 Impala SS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 9:08 pm

Buickman1 wrote:
Why not sell the car complete?
Because they are in the parts ,rebuild and create business . They have had a few since I started working there and the demand for clean B Body parts is there especially in the snow belt states . Another issue is that they get their cars from insurance auctions so most have salvage or parts only titles .
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

96 Impala SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 96 Impala SS   96 Impala SS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 8:09 am

Does it have rear disc brakez ?
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

96 Impala SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 96 Impala SS   96 Impala SS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 10:11 am

Isurf wrote:
Does it have rear disc brakez ?

Yes. Every Impala SS has them.

Wojtek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wojtek

Wojtek

96 Impala SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 96 Impala SS   96 Impala SS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Checked the car out last Thursday it was on a lift . The underneath looks like a car that sat in a damp garage surface rust but nothing rotted , inner fenders look so so .The car itself is solid it had mechanical issues ,they replaced the fuel pump and it ran like a top .The wheels are decent ,need a good detailing , with nice tires ,interior the only thing I could see is that the seam on the drivers seat is coming apart .If you go on their YouTube channel ,Cleveland Power And Performance ,they have a feature on this car . As I mentioned before they ship worldwide last week they were shipping pallets of parts to Poland ! no joke .

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

96 Impala SS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 96 Impala SS   96 Impala SS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96 Impala SS
Page 1 of 1