GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LT1's rock!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

LT1's rock! Empty
PostSubject: LT1's rock!   LT1's rock! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 am

So I've been driving the "new" Cutlass all week....new toys and all.

This morning I decided to drive the Roadmaster into work. I nearly broke my neck taking off from the first light I came to. I'd gotten used to driving the Gutless Cutlass 307. MAN that Roadmaster felt like a rocket after driving the Olds all week!!

Plus I sure love the soft seats and all the elbow room in the RMW. It's like driving a fast Barcalounger. ; )

Planning to go to the local car show Sat night. Pics to follow!

Happy Friday All!

-Mike
Back to top Go down

LT1's rock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1's rock!   LT1's rock! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey Mike its kinda like going from driving a TBI wagon for a while and then jumping into a LT-1 wagon.
Mike you got any pics of a dirty car ?Looks like the rain may be stopping here in Yorktown.Got over a foot
in the last 24 hours.We needed the rain bad here but not all at once.Lots of flooding and damage here.My
brothers girlfriend was stuck in Williamsburg due to high water.I thought that I was going to fire up the Ram
dually and go get her but she managed to get back to her daughters house safely.
I love my TBI wagon but I still want a LT-1 wagon.I just dont have the space for 2 wagons or the income.
It would be very hard to give up this 69000 mile 1 owner wagon unless the LT-1 wagon was really nice.
Take care Mike
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

LT1's rock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1's rock!   LT1's rock! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 pm

I heard ya'll were getting a ton of rain. My account region at work is central PA and talking to my customers yesterday many were saying they were about to start gathering animals and building arks. ; ) Stay safe!

As for you car Jim, 69K and clean is a keeper. TBI or not.

And my only pics of dirty cars are "before" I start working on them pics.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LT1's rock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LT1's rock!   LT1's rock! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LT1's rock!
Page 1 of 1