GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............

Go down 
+8
matthimself456
Cadet57
phantom 309
200OZ
lakeffect
sherlock9c1
DBeaSSt
BigBlackBeaSSt
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
buickestate
buickestate

Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:20 pm

pictures of the wagons or it didn't happen
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Pics of the wagons? Hah, it was difficult enough just to get the HUMANS together for a picture!

Good to meet friends old and new again. Charlie's was hopping, food was good and cheap, and had a great time yakkin' it up.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:33 am

I picked up a great deal of info on Trannies from Joel and Cross Dressers...
... I mean Differentials from Rob.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 am

buickestate wrote:
pictures of the wagons or it didn't happen

We were to cold to take our hands out of our jackets and take a picture......

lakeffect wrote:
I picked up a great deal of info from Joel and Cross Dressers....

Not sure where Dave and Joel went after Charlies, but please be sure I had nothing to do with it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Guys...........

A little adventure on the way home. We took our time getting on the road today and had lunch with my folks just around the corner from Charlies, Salvatores Pizza. (We miss Rochester Pizza). My older daughter came down sick last night. I hope none of you got the same virus or got it from her.......

Then about 25 or 30 minutes south of Henrietta on 590 I felt a little wobble in the G-Pa..... I slowed up and pulled over. Apparently the plug I put in the side wall (yeah I know stupid) failed. I remembered I had heard a cluck a few miles back. Had my son wave the traffic off so they would not come to close (PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS). I cannot believe that if someone is in the right lane and you see someone having issues JUST off the shoulder, you would not change lanes for them!!!! Especially if there is someone encouraging them to do so. One old lady actually flicked my son off if you can believe that!!!!!!!! Put the spare on and made it home with no other issues!!!

Put an order in with discount tire before I got home. I will put the snows on her at least until the new tire comes.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Yikes, had to hear the ride home was rough, but sounds like you folks had a great time. Wish we had more wagon freaks down here.

I've been watching this thread for the wagon pics.....and no I read it was too cold. : (

Oh well at least you guys had a nice visit!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 pm

Tim, a plug in the side wall.... you drive how many miles in that car? I'm glad you all got home safe. Sorry to hear Amanda was sick.

I left my camera in my new wagon.... which was in my driveway suffering from a cracked radiator tank Mad , so I showed up in my minivan. Embarassed I found the split in the tank minutes before we left for Charlies.

Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:21 am

Pics.....
It was a fairly unlit parking lot, so I doubt you would have sen much except silhouettes of whales.

A couple of the guys wanted to find out what Shammoo sounded like through the Sidepipes. I cranked it over and instantly set off Sazon's car alarm. It was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Switched my my winter wheels today while I wait for my tire from Discount tire. I bought road hazard on the other three as well...... Did not know they would do that!!

Turns out the plug never failed. I had another ?? something in the tire. That is what I heard fly out!! It could have been patched if I had not driven on it. Amazing that the wagon was that stable @ 73 mph with a flat!!!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:54 pm

so this wagon meet never happened since there are no pictures of the wagons..........

Nick was right should have held it saturday.....
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

lakeffect wrote:

A couple of the guys wanted to find out what Shammoo sounded like through the Sidepipes. I cranked it over and instantly set off Sazon's car alarm. It was pretty funny.

my bold 70 blazer had the same habit. Hooker headers on a 350 with thrush glass packs bolted up to the header flange. set alarms off 3 cars in either direction lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............   Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rochester thanksgiving Wagon meet up.............
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2