GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
propappr

I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida) Empty
PostSubject: I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida)   I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:57 am

Well im expecting a nice bonus this year, looking for a reputable paint and body shop in central or south florida. Looking to paint the wagon, redo the woodgrain along with some other items. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I live all the down in Key West, the folks here want way to much and really just to insurance work. No custom work to speak of.

Thanks again

Propappr
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida)   I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

When you get ready to do this, I know a couple of people with connections in the biz so lmk and I'll try to hook you up. They are in broward and Palm Beach counties
Back to top Go down

I need help finding a paint and body shop (Florida)
Page 1 of 1