GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday

Go down 
+3
200OZ
Cadet57
sherlock9c1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sherlock9c1

Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:50 am

I couldn't sleep so I was looking for a couple of tools and ended up on amazon.com... holy smokes there are some smokin' deals right now!

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/ref=amb_link_354225482_2?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=07MKMDQ8VYA49FW3GGPW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1280738642&pf_rd_i=507846

especially the Fein Multi tool.

And if you're looking for cordless drills, hammer drills and impact wrenches, now is the time.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:47 am

I don't see any tools..

thou this deal on an OBD1/2 scanner looks like it could be promising:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R3SNJU
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Maybe you need to visit Lenscrafters tomorrow first?... Shocked

On the scanner - make sure it reads and monitors everything you want it to monitor. An extra plus is transmission shift solenoid behavior. Does it do ABS? most don't.

Start here...

Check out this Fein MM 250 Q for $210.
Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday 41LOaiWa4tL._SL500_AA300_

Milwaukee 18V Lithium Drill and Impact wrench two-pack $200.
Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday 41ch63BTz6L._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Those battery impact guns are some of the most useful tools you can buy. I love mine.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:11 pm

200OZ wrote:
Those battery impact guns are some of the most useful tools you can buy. I love mine.

I bought the craftsman cordless impact, extremely useful! Works good, but still doesn't beat an air one.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:49 pm

can we have a white saturday after black friday? or is that not allowed,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:50 pm

My brother picked up a couple of the new Dewalt 12Volt "Max" impact driver.This thing weighs about 2.5 lbs and packs
about 75ft lbs of torque.Uses these little 12v Lithium Ion batteries and is amazing to use with a 3/8s adapter.so
you can use sockets.You are correct about air power being the strongest but I dont think that air will be the power
king much longer.
With each generation of cordless inpact tools they get lighter and more powerful.My brother built a huge side porch
last summer and a large back porch this summer and there is not a nail anywhere.Everything is screwed together
with torx head screws and he used Dewalt cordless impact drivers for everything.
These cordless impacts are the future.
Take Care All
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:04 am

Hey Tom my brother has one of those Fein Multimasters and that thing is a work of art.Let me tell you that my little
brother has a tool addiction and that he is a addict.He probably has 3 of the Feins,2 dremels,1 bosch,and a couple
of other that I cant remember and they all do basically the same thing as the Fein.He worked on our side porch
window last week and used the Fein,Dremel and Bosch tools for a comparison and the Fein is the best by far.Just
be prepared for a shock when you buy replacement blades for the tool.The feins are very pricey and nobody but fein
makes the blades yet.Once someone starts making the blades for the fein the price will go down a little but anything
with the fein name will be very exspensive to buy.
My 2 Cents
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:55 pm

200OZ wrote:

most useful tool I have ever owned!!!
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Good battery impacts will do 80-90% of what a air gun will do, and make way less noise with no air hose to carry around. 1/4" and 3/8" air impacts are a waste of money at this point and can't match the precision of a battery tool.

Tool manufacturers make most of their money on the tool accessories, bits, blades, and whatnot. Fein still has a patent on that stuff, so no cheap replacements for a few years.

The new DeWalt 12v tools are sweet, but Milwaukee has the corner on that market, they offer a bunch more tools that use the tiny batteries.

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/tools/cordless-tools/m12-cordless-system
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:00 pm

My crazy brother has a bunch of the milwaukee tools too and they are awesome little packages.There
is a recall on the little 12v 3/8s impact due to nowhere near the advertised torque output.I think
people buy them exspecting all the power of a 1/2 drive impact and think somethings wrong when
the tool doesnt supply that power.
Tim I wish there was some way I could have been there tonite but dads not doing too well right now.
Maybe next year when I have the LT-1 all fixed like I want it.I fully intend to be at the 2011 Wagon
fest and maybe a couple of other get togethers too.
Okay everybody be safe!!!!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Harbor freight has a very similar multi tool to the Fein on sale until Sunday for 19.99
I bought one about 6 months ago and its kick a$$. well worth the 30 bucks I paid for it.

Every once in awhile Harbor Frieght has a good one that's one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday   Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane tool deals on Amazon right now Black Friday
Page 1 of 1