GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got the two wagons appraised

Go down 
+4
Nick Danger
Bewber
jayoldschool
lornejay1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lornejay1

lornejay1

I got the two wagons appraised Empty
PostSubject: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

My insurance Company requires an appraisal every two years so the 95 is a formality since this is the third renewal.

This is all based on receipts so don't get excited. The paint alone was $10,000.

He did however tell me my car is worth more than some of the local vette owners,simply because they couldn't replace it as easy,if at all, as theirs. Cool.

I got the two wagons appraised Appraisal2

I had no idea what the 96 would be appraised at. I told him what I paid,and he said he has never seen anything any cleaner underneath,factory that is.

He gave me the highest value possible,and as you can see he even researched the current auctions to do so.

I got the two wagons appraised Appraisal1-1

I got the two wagons appraised Appraisal3

I really recommend anyone with any car of value to spend the hundred dollars for peace of mind.

Last edited by lornejay1 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Lorne, get your address blacked out! With your VIN and your address right there, bad things can easily happen.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Not to worry Lorne,

I already had my man at the dealership cut us an extra set of keys for both cars, just in case we lose yours!

I'm here to help,
John
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm

I find it so sad that we have to think about identity theft 24/7

The keys are in every car as we speak,with not 1 door to any of my garages locked.

Thanks Jay, I guess,

Bewbs the door keys for the 95 are off my 91. No need for the ignition remember,it's gone.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Good job.

A friend of mine once had a 1971 Chevelle SS 454 with a lot of performance parts. In the early 1980s, it got rear ended. The insurance company told him that it was a 12 year old Chevy, and tried to give him $1200 and to total it out. He pulled out the appraisal for almost $10,000. The insurance company caved immediately, and they repaired his car.

Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Well shoot! Can I get in on that???

For Sale, very sharp Roadmaster GS wagon. Impala wheels with new tires, new shocks, Corvette trim under the hood, very good paint and wood, red leather, runs and drives perfect and everything works. 87K miles, not a spec of rust anywhere.

$12,000. Show me the money!

I got the two wagons appraised Fishingroadtrip008

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Anybody notice on those auction reports that the last Roadmaster is listed as a two-door?

Hmmmm....
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
Lorne, get your address blacked out! With your VIN and your address right there, bad things can easily happen.

too late,. they're already registered here in ontario,.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Nice Lorne...it is good to have that peace of mind. Lots of hard work went into your Caprice!! Very nice appraisal! Smile Still want to see it in person someday...

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 am

brokecello wrote:

Nice Lorne...it is good to have that peace of mind. Lots of hard work went into your Caprice!! Very nice appraisal! Smile Still want to see it in person someday...

Chris

x2

it's nice to see when someone recognizes how much effort/cost goes into some of these builds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got the two wagons appraised    I got the two wagons appraised Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got the two wagons appraised
Page 1 of 1