GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!

Go down 
+4
toomanytoyz
Krzdimond
Indy95LT1
SShiftn6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Empty
PostSubject: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey all, its finally time for me to start clearing out my hoard of leftovers and (you all know) those parts I might use in the future, since I now have a little one on the way and it’ll make it easier on my folks since most of its still stashed at their house. I’ll just throw out a list:

(mostly) Aftermarket:

• Wagon fiberglass roll pan, brand new - $200 shipped
  • Set of all 4 UMI boxed rear control arms, powder-coated red. I bought these 3 years or so ago with the intent of putting them on my 9C1, but I haven’t driven it daily in about that long (fiancé drives it). I bought them second hand from a guy who started to install them (got one lower on) but decided to go extended length - SOLD
  • Clear Image Automotive, Gen I Tri-Y headers, no emissions, ceramic coated, with hook-up pipes w/dumps. I bought them used and don’t think they were on a car very long; they have been on my SS for about 3k miles. Most likely putting the SS back to (near) stock and selling - $750 shipped
    LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! IMG_0290
  • Clear Image Automotive, Budget headers, with hook-up pipes. These are pretty much the “top optioned” you could get; ceramic coated, D-port flange, 3-bolt (lower) flange, but no emissions (I think they totaled out near $700). I bought these new and used them for only about 1000 miles on my SS…found some CIA Tri-y’s later and decided to throw those on - SOLD
  • COMPLETE T56 conversion. This is a BBHP kit that is still in the car, it is fully functioning and completely working (I’m parting out the car). Unknown number of miles, but the trans shifts great from what I have driven the car and there is no whining or grinding - Deposit taken on car (tranny, bellhousing, shift fork, slave adapter, x-mem, hydraulics, clutch, flywheel, pedal, brackets, etc…)
  • Set of 4 18” painted C5 “wagon wheels” with tires & 5x5” to 5x4.75” adapters. Very good shape with 1 wheel slightly scratched and 1 centercap cracked (but still usable). 2 of the tires are good tread, but probably 5 years old, and 2 shot (but would get you rolling…they did me, lol) - $550
    LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! 100_3642
    LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! 100_3662
  • American Racing steel 15" black wheels (like Cragar D-windows) w/Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 RWL tires - Deposit taken on car
  • Pair of GM truck rallye wheels painted black with 275/50/15 Mickey Thompson DR’s, maybe 20 passes - $300
  • Set of 4 “moon caps” 15” hubcaps…not the greatest shape, but they’ll give you something different for cheap - $65 shipped
    LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! 100_3853
  • CPT level 3 trans w/ Street Edge 3000 converter. I guess I’d prefer to sell these together, but would be willing to separate. Have been in my 9C1 for about 15k miles and have performed flawlessly…I think if I can sell these, its just time to let the car go - $1500
  • SLP 2400 stall converter. This came with my 9C1 and I had to have it cut & cleaned when I got the car because the input shaft was leaking. I used it for about 30k miles after that, then my trans went out. So, it will need to be cut & cleaned again, but it would be like new thereafter - $100 shipped
  • Set of Eibach springs, brand new - $225 shipped
  • Set of Impala SS springs, used about 80k on a ’96, removed in ‘07 - SOLD
  • GM Gen I ported iron cylinder heads with 2.02”/1.60” valves (0miles since work done). These were from an early 90’s pickup so they are Vortex technology heads (Pre-“Vortec” though, see link). These would work great on an L05, but will most likely need new seals since they’ve been sitting since ’02 or so when I traded for them - offer
  • Crane 224 cam, duration of (270/276 adv) 214/220 @ .050”, 0.452”/0.465” lift. Used for about 15k miles in an LT1 - $150 shipped
  • Holley LT1 52mm throttle body, broken return spring - $165 shipped
  • Holley TBI throttle body, used for 5k on a 93 Tahoe…unknown specs, but should work great with a L05
    LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! 100_3798

Stock parts (offer):

• 2 LT1 intake manifolds
  • 2 sets of LT1 iron heads
  • LT1 fuel rail
  • 2 sets of stock LT1 injectors
  • stock LT1 Throttle body
  • 2 stock LT1 oilpans
  • 1 set stock LT1 valve covers
  • 2 sets of 3.08’s, no reluctors

Other:

• JADA 1/6 scale Camaro Concept R/C car, brand new in box - $100 shipped
  • Haynes B-body repair manual, used, but good condition - offer
  • “The” LT1 rebuild book, brand new never opened - SOLD

Thanks for looking and just let me know if you have any questions or want more pics.

Lastly, I will accept Paypal as a payment, if YOU cover the fees (cost of item + 3%). Or when you pay, you can select the "personal transfer" instead of "buying goods/services" and it wont charge fees. IF YOU PAY BY CREDIT CARD, FEES ARE ON YOU...My paypal address is sshiftn6 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

-Jeremy

Last edited by SShiftn6 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indy95LT1

Indy95LT1

LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:03 am

Very interested in the roll pan and SS springs, but short on cash for the holidays and 3 weeks off work due to hand surgery, if you still have them after the new year I'll get ahold of you. Thanks and good luck with your sale

Paul
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:52 pm

The control arms, are they 2 boxed lowers and 2 solid, (or adjustable) uppers?

Someone said that a sedan bar can fit if an aftermarket LCA was used. This true statement?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 am

Krzdimond wrote:

Someone said that a sedan bar can fit if an aftermarket LCA was used. This true statement?

I don't think so, because they are still the same width apart. It's just you want to use aftermarket LCA's with an aftermarket bar. That may be what you're thinking of.
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:12 am

Bill, you are wrong. I have the arms below but I am running a wagon sway bar.

Metco Motorsports LCA's

These arms require no modifications to the arms or to the vehicle for installation, and the exclusive Metco design facilitates the use of the factory Impala SS rear sway bar. Billet aluminum spacers are included to mount between the sway bar and the underside of the control arm, and Grade 8 7/16" bolts are used to fasten the sway bar to the control arms.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:47 am

I think they have an extra set of holes drilled further up front. So sway bar mount up a little.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 am

the sedan bars will mount to the stockers too,. if you move the insert ahead a little,

nick
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:55 am

phantom 309 wrote:
the sedan bars will mount to the stockers too,. if you move the insert ahead a little,

nick

I've heard that over and over too... And I tried it on my car and couldn't get it even close to lining up.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 pm

From what I understand, the Metco's are the only ones that do that as they have 3 holes in them as opposed to only 2.
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 am

Indy95LT1 wrote:
Very interested in the roll pan and SS springs, but short on cash for the holidays and 3 weeks off work due to hand surgery, if you still have them after the new year I'll get ahold of you. Thanks and good luck with your sale

Paul
No problem Paul, just hit me up when you're able.
Krzdimond wrote:
The control arms, are they 2 boxed lowers and 2 solid, (or adjustable) uppers?

Yeah, they are 2 boxed lowers and 2 solid tubular uppers...from what I understood, a swaybar won't mount because of the wider rear width, but it does make sense that you could mount it forward of the sedan location. I will look tomorrow if they have more than the 2 holes though.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:01 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
phantom 309 wrote:

nick

I've heard that over and over too... And I tried it on my car and couldn't get it even close to lining up.

I did it on my car.......... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:20 pm

man I wish I had the coin for that t56...... good luck with the sale...
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:25 am

Sprocket wrote:
man I wish I had the coin for that t56...... good luck with the sale...

The coin and the energy to do the project...............
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:08 pm

and time for it, lol, but I want a t56 sooooo bad
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:45 am

bump...anybody get any Christmas money??? Smile

...I guess I forgot to post that the arms do only have 2 holes for the swaybar, so they sedan bars wouldn't work directly.

Sorry to those who PMed me, I thought I had it set up to open a notification and email, but never got either...maybe I fixed it, but anyways, replied...
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

If the arms are still available, send me your paypal addy......

next on the list is 3:73's............ anyone got some?
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 pm

bump...

Added Tri-y's, some MT DR's, more wheels/tires and a trans/converter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 am

Pics of the 15" moons please. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 am

Bump for photo request (so you get an email about the post and what not.)
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 am

Hey roo, sorry, I took some pics a few days ago, then forgot my camera at my brother's house on Saturday...if you're looking for Baby Moons though (per your post on ISSF), these aren't them, but full 15" covers. I'll let you know when I get my camera back though and post the pics.
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 am

Bump again...stock parts are likely getting scrapped SOON (except for intakes/rail/injectors/TB), so hit me up of you want anything...
Back to top Go down
SShiftn6

SShiftn6

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:28 pm

BUMP!! I'm heading to St. Louis tomorrow if anybody is interested and wants free delivery along the way!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!   LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOTS of parts F/S: T56 conv, C5 wheels, headers, heads, cam, CA's, stock parts...check it out!
Page 1 of 1