GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO BOUGHT IT?

Go down 
+2
94Woody
buickestate
6 posters
AuthorMessage

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:55 am

OK guys who bought the Black RMW that was on Ebay yesterday?Went to check for any new additions this am and it
is gone.I hope it was as rustfree as the owner said it was and if so I hope somebody here got it.Now back to work on the 54 newest MAD MIKE postings.You gotta slow down these postings to like 20 a day Mike please.
Back To Work
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Jim, you don't have to look at each and every one of mike's postings, it's his thing and I enjoy it
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 pm

buickestate wrote:
Jim, you don't have to look at each and every one of mike's postings, it's his thing and I enjoy it

Sure you do. I like seeing all the cars and wishing my Money Tree would take root some day.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Lorne needed a backup? It was located close to the Canadian border.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Hmm.... Lorne with another wagon? Is he the Sprocket of black wagons?
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Wasn't me guys, but I would have been on a plane tomorrow for the low mile caprice wagon Mike posted if it were the fleet color.

I know 17 is a lot of money to most,but my friend just bought a new Dodge Caravan for his place that was almost 30. No

Of course I am not spending my personal money which makes all the difference. That caprice is awesome.

Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:42 pm

This just in,the black 96 No Wood RMW is back on Ebay.Its the same car from the same seller'Quadraloupe"and it
has the same sorry pics.
Take That
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
This just in,the black 96 No Wood RMW is back on Ebay.Its the same car from the same seller'Quadraloupe"and it
has the same sorry pics.
Take That
Jim Gordon

Different car. Different seller too I think. This one is in ME, the other (overpriced) one was in VA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Black-/120676504537?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c18e153d9

Not to mention this one is an actual WB4

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php?vin=1G4BR82P3TR419768
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Same car. You are thinking of a different car. Wonder why the deal fell through. I bet it is not as "rust free" as described. As I pointed out in the original thread, it spent its entire life in WAY upstate NY before going to Maine. Pretty much the two worst places in the US for road salt.
Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey Cadet you are wrong bud.I know about the wagon you are talking about and this is a different one!This wagon was posted last week for 1 or 2 days and then disappeared.I always check as I still has this wagons vin # written down.
There were 2 different wagons the first was a repainted wagon and it was listed in MD and VA.This wagon was listed
by the same guy in upstate NY and now in Maine.This is a factory black no wood car.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Hey Cadet you are wrong bud.I know about the wagon you are talking about and this is a different one!This wagon was posted last week for 1 or 2 days and then disappeared.I always check as I still has this wagons vin # written down.
There were 2 different wagons the first was a repainted wagon and it was listed in MD and VA.This wagon was listed
by the same guy in upstate NY and now in Maine.This is a factory black no wood car.
Take Care
Jim Gordon

Gotcha. Sorry, I just remember that one down in VA that we all talked about for a bit. Never saw this one until today.
Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Young whippersnapper always looking to show up us old guys arnt you.Thats OK I hope you get to be an old man and
have some youngster trying to show you up.
I already sent Quadraloupe a note asking for a bunch of clear photos of the chassis,suspension and frame.I will bet
$10 that I will never see those pics.Anybody interested in taking that bet?????Looks like car spent its entire life up
in the rust belt!
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 pm

He promised me pics the first time, but the car was sold shortly after he responded to me.

Jim, post the pics if he sends them.
Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Will do Jay will do.I kinda doubt that a wagon that has a of 15 years in up state NY could ever be rust free!
Anybody see that 45000 mile Caprice yet?Very pretty Pics and he admitts to some rust underneath.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Will do Jay will do.I kinda doubt that a wagon that has a of 15 years in up state NY could ever be rust free!
Anybody see that 45000 mile Caprice yet?Very pretty Pics and he admitts to some rust underneath.
Take Care
Jim Gordon

That guy is a sleeze. Buncha complaints, even ripped off a guy on the New England board.
Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

What happened Cadet?Ad seems kind of iffy at best!
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
What happened Cadet?Ad seems kind of iffy at best!
Take Care
Jim Gordon

Car needed more work than was advertised, refused to honor state warranty, etc.
Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm

That explains a lot.Last weeks ad had 2 phone numbers and now none.Maybe we should ask some informative questions
down below.Feel like we should warn anybody that may feel the same way about their wagons as we do.What do you
guys think?
Should We Warn Them ???????????????????????????????
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHO BOUGHT IT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHO BOUGHT IT?   WHO BOUGHT IT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO BOUGHT IT?
Page 1 of 1