GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Interior Parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
94Woody

94Woody

New Interior Parts Empty
PostSubject: New Interior Parts   New Interior Parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:39 pm

So in the last couple weeks I have been visited by UPS and FedEx (they suck) acquiring parts for my interior project. Installing a complete 96 Imp Console/Shifter setup.

New Interior Parts 101_1531

New Interior Parts 101_1533

Don't wanna do the hack (to me anyway) job of leaving the 94 column in.

New Interior Parts 101_1530

Oddly enough the Impala this came from didn't have cruise control. One of the harness plugs is different between 94/96 also. Thankfully Pull A Part got a low mile 94 Caprice on the lot and I got the column parts I needed.

My carpet is NASTY so it may as well come out during the install.

New Interior Parts 101_1539

New Interior Parts 101_1540

Until I luck out and find some nice cloth Bonneville seats I will just shorten my drivers seat. Really should have kept the seats from the sedan I parted.

I also got a nice lower dash and pad (can be seen in Console pic) to install as well. Just need to find some SEM so I can get everything painted up. Gonna redo the headliner and visors and install this....

New Interior Parts 101_1538

Slowly making my 94 the 95/96 that I wish it was, lol.

Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

New Interior Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Interior Parts   New Interior Parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Nice Billy! PAPart in Louisville just got in a '97 Bonneville today....the other newest one has nice Charcoal Leather seats....
Mike is watching for some nice Tan Cloth Bonnies for me (to keep Santa's Woody from being born) heh

Eager to see how you like the carpet too!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

New Interior Parts
Page 1 of 1