GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS Empty
PostSubject: Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS   Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Gorgeous day and supposed to be a gorgeous warm weekend too. On top of that Dad's S-10 got done yesterday and I got my Roady wagon back. Woo-Hoo! I pulled out the wash bucket and backed the 79 Buick Limited out from the carport and gave it a really good bath. Also took pics of the nice bright hood ornament I scored off Ebay for it.

Kinda neat seeing both BIG Buicks shining in the driveway. That's got to be a little weight on my driveway, hope it doesn't crack the pavement! Exclamation

I decided to exercise the '79 so I drove it into work today, and am planning to drive it to the Saturday evening cruise-in tomorrow. It's such a nice old car! I'd not driven it since Christmas, but I pumped the gas twice and the 403 kicked over and idles smooth as glass. The hood of that car looks SO LONG from the driver's seat, and everything is so soft and comfy. I love the old thing.

I've got to drive up to Dallas on Sunday so I'll save the Roadmaster for that run. Going to have a little fun with the '79 bomber!

Enjoy the pics gang!

Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick008
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick001-1
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick010
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick009
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick007
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick013

That's a looonngg hood
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick015

Got behind a cute curly-haired girl in a Miata...I like her license plate.
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick060
Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS 2-11-11Buick061

-Mike

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS   Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Love the colors on that 79. Jealous. Smile
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS   Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:41 pm

You don't see many milk chocolate brown cars anymore. ; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS   Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Fun With BIG BUICKS
Page 1 of 1