GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Decisions Decisions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Decisions Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Okay okay I need opinions.I am in a quandry as I cant decide on selling my 91 OCC which has 69000 one owner miles and is the most trouble
free car I have ever owned.Not slow but car does labor when any movement is asked of it,but it does move with a style and grace exclusive to
our wagons.Honestly this car makes me happy whenever I first see it parked anywhere.
Now my 95 RMW has a checkered past with questionble mileage,rather rough appearance and it needs lots of little things fixed of which none
are dangerous or make the car untrustworthy.It also has our beloved LT-1 that makes driving a real rush and kinda intoxicating as power
always is.I guess due to the power it is always ready to make you smile as everybody disappears in your rearview mirror.
I guess I can live without the power I just dont want to.
Hell withot I am keeping both of them.
Thanks guys for all your help in this matter
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:56 pm

glad we could help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Told you you would end up keeping both. :p
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm still waiting for pics of the Olds. You know I love Oldsmobiles and clean low-mile cars!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions   Decisions Decisions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decisions Decisions
Page 1 of 1