GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin Empty
PostSubject: South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin   South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

My little city is filling up, you should see the traffic! The SXSW music and film festival starts today, which brings 200,000 people into Austin. Pretty wild.

In addition to my usual Saturday cruise-in pics from Cedar Park, I hope to get the Cutlass back and go cruise downtown Saturday night with the T-tops off. Misty likes going with me and pointing out celebrities. There is live music outside everywhere, LOTS of cool cars and bikes show up, and you never know who will be walking around. Tons of famous folks show up, and in the past we've spotted Quentin Tarentino, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Lu, Kevin Smith, and many others just walking between the events on Congress, 6th St and the warehouse district. Fun cruising!

My brother, the film school graduate...that works at a bank (ha!) is about to wet himself, and is going to spend all weekend watching movies and hitting the clubs for music events. He's had his "all hands" pass since last year I think.

I'll be in the Cutlass enjoying the views outside on the street. ; )

http://sxsw.com/

Pics to follow Sunday!

-Mike

South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin Sxsw-2011
South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin Sxsw_sixthstreet_560b
South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin 1353941aus
South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin Sky
Back to top Go down

South By Southwest- SXSW starts this weekend in Austin
Page 1 of 1