GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taps442

Taps442

WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW Empty
PostSubject: WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW   WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Hello,
I am looking for a nice tan colored rear cargo cover for my RMW---If you have one for sale (that is not attached to the wagon that goes with it!) please email or call me with the info--Thanks,
Steve 817-789-1851 cell
taps442@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW   WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 am

Steve,

It was good to talk to you today. I went back and looked at the covers again. The lighter tan are in almost perfect shape. The 94 colored one has some marks on it, but it is a good functioning piece. I will PM you new pricing.

I do not have a separate tailgate rubber trim piece.

Tim
717 514 3609 Cell
Back to top Go down
44whoo

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW   WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

if you have a tan cargo cover for a 95 i might be interested.let me know,thanks-dave
Back to top Go down
44whoo

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW   WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 pm

if you have a tan cargo cover for a 95 i might be interested.let me know,thanks-dave
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW   WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Sent you a PM Dave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW   WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED! Tan cargo cover for a RMW
Page 1 of 1