GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song

Go down 
+2
Bewber
81X11
6 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Empty
PostSubject: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:24 am

Went out and got this to play in my Cutlass....with the T-tops off. Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06WM8oLH87M

Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 am

I'd never heard that one before. What a great jam!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:41 am

I'm not a big Kid Rock fan, but Uncle Kracker is ok and I had an absolute ball listening to that in my Cutlass tonight. It just fits so well.

Hahahaha! cheers

Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song CleanGP006
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:49 am

I'm happy that you're happy with your Gutlass, but I gotta be honest with ya - I just can't warm up to those things. A buddy in HS had a super nice one that his mom gave him - and it just never impressed me.

It's not you, it's me.

Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 am

Bewber wrote:
I'm happy that you're happy with your Gutlass, but I gotta be honest with ya - I just can't warm up to those things. A buddy in HS had a super nice one that his mom gave him - and it just never impressed me.

It's not you, it's me.

Hey man to each his own. Every time my buddy Ben brings up my Cutty he asks when I plan to move to the "hood". My father-in-law asked me if it could bouce up and down. No respect at all. Ha!

When I was born I came home from the hospital in Dad's 72 Cutlass Supreme coupe, and I love Oldsmobiles in general. When I first started driving back at age 17, my boss' Mom had an '85 Cutlass Salon, and I got to use it to run around for work, and that car made me love Cutlass'.

Then again I love pretty much all cars....as long as they are a little offbeat or odd. But you didn't know that about me did you? I mean everyone loves Citation X-11's. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:20 am

That's from his new album. Neat video, he seems to show off some neat older cars in his videos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:25 am

"this type of flash content is not supported by your mobile device"

Damn. Looks like I need a better phone LOL
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:17 pm

Ah yes, Kid Rock, the guy that can't decide if he's a rapper, a Rocker, or a redneck.

I agree with ya 81, Oldsmobile is number one. Grew up with those cars as well and they were the most reliable my family ever had. I still remember my mom crying when they hauled her 1966 F85 away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 pm

I like it and yes you are a DORK.
IMHO
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
I like it and yes you are a DORK.
IMHO
Jim Gordon

I don't claim I'm not!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:39 pm

DEFFINATLY A GREAT JAM!
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song   Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok I'm a dork for sure - Uncle Kracker Song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Lounge :: Pics and Video-
Jump to: