GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I NEED A LITTLE HELP

Go down 
+3
brokecello
Nick Danger
LITTLESUZYQ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

I NEED A LITTLE HELP Empty
PostSubject: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Would someone be so kind as to tell me how to post pics of my Dad's Olds Custom Cruiser. I am trying to find a good home for it. I am sure my Dad would be very happy if it went to someone that loves it as much as he did. I have taken pictures of the inside and have some videos for the underside of the car. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:05 pm

I suggest that you open an account at Photobucket and store them there.

It's pretty easy. Open an account for free. Click on the button that says "Upload". It asks which pictures you want to store there. Once the pictures are uploaded, it gives you a chance to put titles and stuff on the pictures, but you don't have to do that if you don't want to. Then there's a save button of some sort, which brings you back to your folder.

Now all your pictures are in front of you, and underneath each picture are choices of how to link to them. Choose the bottom one. Click on it, copy it, and then paste it on the thread here.

I'm probably forgetting some little details because I can't access Photobucket at work, but if you have any difficulties you can let us know.

Back to top Go down
http://www.unseengallery.com
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank you for your help Smile
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Yup...here are some pics of how to take pics too. lol Smile

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t55-read-this-first-how-to-post-pics-now-with-pics

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Nice tutorial!

I NEED A LITTLE HELP Photobucket
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Thanks so much. I will get pictures posted as soon as possible. The proper photo technique is noted LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:26 am

I NEED A LITTLE HELP OLDS14
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:28 am

I am a quick study lol Smile
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 am

I NEED A LITTLE HELP OLDS16
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:31 am

I NEED A LITTLE HELP OLDS15

I NEED A LITTLE HELP OLDS10
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 am

I NEED A LITTLE HELP OLDS15
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 am

I NEED A LITTLE HELP OLDS17
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:44 am

It was a cloudy day so the color isn't all that great. My Dad loved this car. There is also a 92' Chevrolet Caprice for sale. Both are the same dark navy blue. My Father would haunt me if either one ended up as a beat up taxi cab. I'm just sorry we did not find your site before. He would have enjoyed chatting with you guys. Station wagons were always his passion. If you have any questions or requests for more views please let me know. I have not posted all of the pics. I will work on pics for the Chevy.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:10 am

If that car was closer we'd be talking for sure. I love the dark blue....and love Oldsmobiles. Very pretty car!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:31 am

Thank you Mike. It was his baby for sure. I don't know how close you would need it to be but my Sister and I are not opposed to driving. So if you change your mind or know of anyone that would be interested please let me know. I need to find homes for them as soon as possible. Between my Sister and I we are carrying five vehicles with tags and insurance. We are a little overwhelmed to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:46 am

what is the Mileage on each? Engine and underside pics? especially of the tank straps and the frame/ floorboards.

What are you asking for each?
Back to top Go down
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:05 am

How is the Olds as far as rust ?? Dk blue looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Nick Danger

Nick Danger

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:17 am

The pictures are kind of small for For Sale images. When you start a thread in the Cars for Sale section, start with the raw pictures again and reduce each one to about screensize.

Otherwise, your pictures are great. An overcast day is better, because there is less glare from reflected sunlight. It looks like your dad took good care of his car.

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:20 am

I'm in love. That OCC is tempting. Seems there are a couple people ahead of me thou. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I meant to get back to your questions sooner. The weekend just gets away from me. The mileage for the Oldsmobile is 178,190. The mileage for the Chevy is 174,759. I will have pictures of the Chevy this coming weekend if the weather is nice. I will get pictures of the undersides of both by then.
Back to top Go down
LITTLESUZYQ

LITTLESUZYQ

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:00 pm

I forgot to mention the asking prices. For the Olds $2,000 and the Chevy $2,500. Both are negotiable. Thanks again for all the help. Pictures for the Chevy are coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED A LITTLE HELP   I NEED A LITTLE HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED A LITTLE HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Lounge :: Pics and Video-
Jump to: