GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Empty
PostSubject: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Okay guys I'm posting this for my Cousin. He's owned the car for a while and I didn't think he'd ever sell it, but he's had a real tough time with a couple back surgeries followed by several bouts of cancer. It's a 1957 Chevy 2 door. I'm pretty sure it's the non post car. It has a 350 small block with a nice little cam, roller rockers, dome pistons aluminum intake 4brl carb, 8 quart oil pan. It has a 4 speed manual transmission with floor shifter ( I can't remember but it might be a hurst shifter ). It has a new hydrualic clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, Power disc brakes up front, new wheels, new tires, new bumpers, new seats and headliner. The body is solid from what I remember and it's a nice driver. With new paint this thing would be awesome. I can try and see if I have some pictures laying around. If I had the cash I'd buy it myself and that way it could stay in the family. This guy is a great person and I'm just posting this to try and help him out. He's not asking a price that's unreasonable in my opinion. I know the interior and bumpers were just new last year. He hardly drove it because of his health issues. I usually saw him every couple weeks at my clubs weekly cruise and he'd take his grandkids out for ride. He's asking $16,500 for it. If anybody wants a nice piece of American History let me know and I can put you in touch with him or we can go there together. Thanks guys for looking at the add, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midmichiganmodernmuslce.com

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Wish I could help Lance,I unfortunetly know all too much about back pain and dealing with the pain.I wish him well and hope he does what the doctor tells him to do.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:16 pm

I found one picture I had of the car if this helps anyone out. I know all about it too Jim. I had my first 3 level pedicle screw fusion at 32, a year and a half later I broke the head off one of the screws because my body rejected the doner bone marrow. They went in to fix that fused me up two more levels while they were in there. I haven't worked or been pain free since. Anyway here is a picture. If anyone knows anybody who wants a sweet car pass the word.

1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale 100_0312
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Lance you are not kidding'thats a nice damn 57.Wish I had the money.In reference to your
being unable to work I am coming up on 18 years of constant pain and aggravation.Oh well
thats life and I know it could be worst,a lot worse.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Are you on disability or do you still work Jim ? My surgeon told me after the 2nd surgery and month of rehab that he was ready for me to go back to work. He'd allow me to work 4 days a week, 4 hours a day. No lifting anything over 10 lbs. I told him unless I had his job or his attorneys job I couldn't support a family on that Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Oh yeah, if I had the money this would be in my garage right now.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 am

man that is a beauty and a VERY fair price.... There's a similar 55 near me and the guy is asking the same, but I think this one is nicer.
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:26 pm

SOLD !!!!! Feel free to delete this post. After all the posts on all the Forums it sold to a guy who was driving bye and just saw it sitting in the front yard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Well I hope he got what he was asking Lance and that his back gets to a point where he can
at least function while dealing with all the pain.Take care Lance!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:56 pm

ModernMuscleHead wrote:
SOLD !!!!! Feel free to delete this post. After all the posts on all the Forums it sold to a guy who was driving bye and just saw it sitting in the front yard.

funny how that works. THat's how I bought & sold my 1965 DOdge stepside P/U

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale   1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1957 Chevy 2 Door For Sale
Page 1 of 1