GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Dynamic Duo

Go down 
+7
BigBlackBeaSSt
95BRMW
DBeaSSt
oldscruiser
Sprocket
81X11
Cadet57
11 posters
AuthorMessage

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi guys, I'm Chad from Arizona and I have been a b-body enthusiast for the last 10 years. This year I decided to get into wagons. I picked up a 95 Caprice wagon in February and a 94 RoadMaster Wagon in July. I bought the caprice from a member on ISSF over in Cali and had it shipped to Arizona. The LT1 was seized so my intentions are an LSx swap. Currently gathering components for this undertaking. My 94 RoadMaster Wagon is bone stock. Here's a couple of pics. Enjoy!

Dynamic Duo:
My Dynamic Duo Dynamicduo2

95 Wagon:
My Dynamic Duo 44384612

95 Wagon Front:
My Dynamic Duo 78133419

95 Wagon Interior:
My Dynamic Duo 92095641

95 Wagon Overhead:
My Dynamic Duo 95wagon99

94 RoadMaster:
My Dynamic Duo Roadmaster10

94 RoadMaster:
My Dynamic Duo Roadmaster14
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Was this the Roadmaster on CL about a month ago in PHX? I was drooling over it. Nice cars!
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Nice toys! Same color, that's cool. LOTS of mods to that Caprice. Will be cool once you bring it back to life.

Pretty Roady too. I like the wood-delete ones.

-Mike
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Welcome aboard. Two nice looking cars for sure.
Back to top Go down

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks! Yeah the RoadMaster was on CL for over a month. The guy I bought it from is a huge wagon nut. He is always buying and selling them. When I went to pick up the car from him, he showed me his album of all the wagons he's had over the years. He has a beautiful 91 RMW listed right now on CL.
Back to top Go down

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome to the group Chad and be careful because these wagons are highly addictive as you
well know.You already have 2 and thats usually just the start of things to come.This is the
right place to be when you have these addiction.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
oldscruiser

oldscruiser

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 am

Hi Chad,

Nice rides! That's lots of gold..., almost blends in with the color of your house. : )
Like that Cheviac wagon as well. (Chevy wagon with pontiac steering wheel) Very Happy
Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 am

Welcome aboard and nice almost twins. Smile Good luck with your engine transplant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
95BRMW

95BRMW

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:16 am

Welcome Chad! Thats a nice pair of wagons you picked up. Start looking for more parking spaces, your gonna need them!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:22 am

Couple of nice looking cars. Good luck with the project...... Lots of Pics it never happened.......
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

SuperLSXY wrote:
Thanks! Yeah the RoadMaster was on CL for over a month. The guy I bought it from is a huge wagon nut. He is always buying and selling them. When I went to pick up the car from him, he showed me his album of all the wagons he's had over the years. He has a beautiful 91 RMW listed right now on CL.

Glad to see it went to a good home, even if I'm a bit jealous of you. Wink Saw that '91. Really nice shape.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 pm

That's cool you bought Walt's car. He's a great dude and a good friend.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Yep, Walt is one cool dude! I haven't accomplished a whole lot since I got the car from him. I did mange to install the Blazer overhead console and I pulled out the engine and transmission. It's too hot to get much done this time of the year. Here's a few more pics!

My Dynamic Duo 30703305

My Dynamic Duo 77361379

Back to top Go down

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Is the LSX going to be NA or will it get boosted?There is a ton of info out there on building an
LSX engine and I am curious if you have decided on which route you are going to take?
Jim
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

SuperLSXY wrote:

My Dynamic Duo 30703305

So that's how you get the plugs and wires on an LT1! affraid
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Well Chad, you've got quite the pair... Wink

Welcome aboard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

Geez I hope that's the first time you ever said that to a guy.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 am

Sprocket wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

Geez I hope that's the first time you ever said that to a guy.... Shocked

bounce bounce<--"quite the pair" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:17 am

Welcome aboard Chad,..the more the merrirer here. Love that Roadmaster and the cool mods done to the chevy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dynamic Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dynamic Duo   My Dynamic Duo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dynamic Duo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: