GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd

Go down 
+5
81X11
95BRMW
94X2
phantom 309
MarkH
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkH

MarkH

Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd   Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 am

So, I know these cars are the last of the land V8 family cruisers and honestly, this is the first one I've ever drove or ridden in. Do they always sound and feel like they're pulling a tugboat barge up a hill? Just seems like the ol' girl is working really hard... maybe it's just me. I haven't had a V8 in nearly 4 years... so... anyway, here are a few pics from last night:

Old sensor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEW Sensor In

Couple of weeks ago, my friend Chris and I were hard up for a funnel and we found the perfect one in of all places... the RECYCLING BIN!!!

Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net
MarkH

MarkH

Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd   Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Id like to get some BUICK or ROADMASTER fuel rail covers... either find them or have some custom made... I want something a little different
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net

Misfires/Sputters/Surges etc... runs like a microwaved Elephant Turd
Page 1 of 1