GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K9COP

rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline Empty
PostSubject: rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline   rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:02 am

Does anyone have a passenger side rear quarter panel rubber strip that goes onto the stainless please? Does it have to be original or is there a pattern part I can use?
Thanks guys,

K9 pig
Back to top Go down
Pleasure Trip

PostSubject: Re: rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline   rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:19 pm

I stripped the black rubber trim off my wagon a long time ago. I think there are some pieces still in the garage but I dont know which ones and I know one of the pieces got damaged when it fell off on the highway, I retrieved it but someone had run over it and messed up one end.

Its too blammed hot outside right now to dig around in that garage but I can look for it later, Im off work for a few days and If I find that particular piece you can have it, just pay the postage.
Back to top Go down
K9COP

PostSubject: Re: rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline   rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Cool, thanks man... no rush, whenever suits. Thank you.

k9 pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline   rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rubber rub strips for '94 RMW beltline
Page 1 of 1