GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

96 roadmaster wagon wood grain

Go down 
+2
BigBlackBeaSSt
DBeaSSt
6 posters
AuthorMessage

96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Empty
PostSubject: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm

My passenger side fender got popped.

I need new woodgrain panel and trim around the panel HELP!!!! GM stopped stocking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 93 chevrolet caprice classic wagon - need woodgrain sheet for rear gate   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Rear and of my wagon got hit

big dent can get fixed but can't find the woodgrain panel and license place panel

does anyboy know where i can get it
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Merging like requests and moving to "parts wanted"
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Even if you find the woodgrain it will not match with 17+ years of sunfade. YOU are better off re-wooding the whole side. Mine got hit and I just had the body shop straighten it out the best they could. Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Sounds like a good time to dewood the entire car.
Back to top Go down
Al H.

PostSubject: Re: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 am

What Bad luck!, your front fender gets popped then two minutes later somebody rear ends you. Crying or Very sad
I would re-wood the entire car if you have to do a fender and tailgate, never match what's on there in a million years unless you found a complete tailgate and fender that were the right color and the paint and woodgrain had the same exposure to the sun as the old parts.
I did a '71 Vista Cruiser and got my woodgrain from New Life Auto Trim in CA, best price and the correct 3M vinyl, it's not contact paper or shelf paper.
Mine was 700 bucks but nothing was over 15 inches wide, may be wider on those and the price would go up. 125 bucks to have it installed by a real nice old vinyl installation lady in my driveway.

http://www.newlifeautotrim.com/woodgrain.htm
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:51 am

Also, http://www.woodgrain4wagons.com/colors.html custom cuts kits specifically for your car. Their "Birch" is similar to what came on the B-bodies.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:09 pm

What color is the car? Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 96 roadmaster wagon wood grain   96 roadmaster wagon wood grain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

96 roadmaster wagon wood grain
Page 1 of 1