GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tinted Cruiser

Go down 
+4
brokecello
94Woody
toomanytoyz
DBeaSSt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm

I finally got the 92 tinted today. Wanted to have it done before WagonFest but time and other annoyances would not allow it. Since someone has been pestering me for pics, I got him washed up tonight and snapped a few pics.

Tinted Cruiser Cruisertint1

Tinted Cruiser Cruisertint2

Before and after comparison.

Before (taken just before WagonFest)
Tinted Cruiser Cruiserpretinit

After
Tinted Cruiser Cruisertint3

While sorting my pictures out, I came across some of the photos I took of the car just after purchasing it. Wow, what a change!
Tinted Cruiser 25ca_1

Tinted Cruiser 2ed7_1
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 pm

Looks great, Mike! What a difference tint can make! And man.... You brought that thing back from the dead! Good job!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Nice resurrection.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 am

cheers

Looks great!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
stockfornow

stockfornow

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 am

Looks Great!

Can't wait to get my DGGM tinted. It's like driving a large fish bowl!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 am

Thanks guys. I still think a nice tint job is the best appearance mod for the wagons. Oh, that's 35% all the way around too, in case ya were wondering. Wink

stockfornow wrote:
Looks Great!

And in the southern areas it's like driving a large oven in the summer! It amazes me the difference in how much easier it is to cool the car down after it's been tinted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Greg72

Greg72

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
Thanks guys. I still think a nice tint job is the best appearance mod for the wagons. Oh, that's 35% all the way around too, in case ya were wondering. Wink

stockfornow wrote:
Looks Great!

And in the southern areas it's like driving a large oven in the summer! It amazes me the difference in how much easier it is to cool the car down after it's been tinted.

AMEN!

I cheaped out (for now) and did the tint on my wagon myself. Its not perfect, but WOW what a change! It was almost undrivable in the summer down here in FL! And yeah, it has got to be the number 1 appearance mod as far as affecting the most improvement over stock for these cars.

Good job on giving that car a second life. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 pm

I did 35/20 on my tan woody and have never been hassled for it. In the future I may just go 20 all around.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 pm

I'm not happy with my tint, the guy went belly-up 3 months after mine was done Mad Mad Mad

Next one will be 20% up front and 5% all others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tinted Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinted Cruiser   Tinted Cruiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinted Cruiser
Page 1 of 1