GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wish I had my camera...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkH

MarkH

Wish I had my camera... Empty
PostSubject: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 am

My dad's 95 Ford F150 wouldn't start yesterday (15 degrees). Since it's a manual trans, he'll usually roll it down his 150' driveway and it'll start by the time he gets to the main road. Well yesterday, he rolls it down the hill and wouldn't fire up. So called me up to see if we could push it back up the hill. I drove my Roady on over and pushed his truck up the hill. My car barely broke a sweat pushin his full size truck up the hill. Anyway... wish I had a pic to post along with this 'cause it was quiet the site.

PEACE!
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:28 am

Hope you put a tire or something between your car and his truck.

LT1's are hard to beat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 am

Damn I wish you had a camera too!Did you ever get the truck started?
Back to top Go down
MarkH

MarkH

PostSubject: Re: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:32 am

no worries. we put a couple of blankets between the two front bumpers and they matched up pretty close.

no, we didn't get it started. It'll crank and fire if you spray starting fluid into the intake but i'll quit as soon as it burns up. We think it just needed to be warmed up, since it's been sitting outside all week and not moved. So, we pushed it into his garage to get it warm. We'll see if it fires today.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Don't forget the dry gas.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 pm

That's funny, I had to use my RMW a couple years ago to push my friend's Ford probe back to work when it died.
Back to top Go down
MarkH

MarkH

PostSubject: Re: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 am

I reminded him that when I had my F-150 whenever it got cold, it would run like a dog turd when I ran it on the front tank, but then I'd switch over to the back tank and it would run fine. He tried that last night and it fired up and ran like a champ. Ford's... *rolling my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish I had my camera...   Wish I had my camera... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish I had my camera...
Page 1 of 1