GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stockfornow

stockfornow

Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Empty
PostSubject: Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1   Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 am

Was at Joel's this weekend swapping springs so I could have some Airlifts. (Easier than putting the bags in the springs). Found out I have a leaking axle seal. Need to get that fixed soon.

Also replaced the blower motor that was making noise.

Picked up a working power antenna while I was there.

I think Joel took some pictures.....

On my way back to Rochester I stopped at Fred's and picked up a nice Class III Draw Tite UHaul hitch. Getting the car ready to tow a boat Smile
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1   Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:06 am

Sounds like you had fun! Smile Looking forward to the pics! bounce

Chirs
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1   Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 am

Yeah, we worked on his DGGM wagon. Except for the crusties underneath, a beautiful car. The rear brakes are gonna need some love though. But Kevin's a competent wrench, he'll get it squared away!
Back to top Go down
jturkey69

jturkey69

PostSubject: Re: Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1   Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 pm

are the bilstein 1516 HD shocks in your sig the ones needed when getting rid of the airride shocks in back? Im also looking at adding the airlift bags.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1   Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm

jturkey69 wrote:
are the bilstein 1516 HD shocks in your sig the ones needed when getting rid of the airride shocks in back? Im also looking at adding the airlift bags.
Thanks

They are the choice Bilstein when using stock springs. Love mine!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1   Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Stockfornow...If you need an axle, I have a good used one with a new seal in my for sale thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1   Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini maintenance/mod day with Sherlock9C1
Page 1 of 1