GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scoob8000

SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW Empty
PostSubject: SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW   SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 pm

She's sold! - 5/5/12

So as some of you may have heard I'm selling that White 96 RMW that I have. Everyone keeps pestering me to post it on the forums, so here it is. Very Happy

72,5xx Miles, Clean PA R-Title, PA inspection until 11/2012, new brakes all around, older but passable tires off the other wagon, remote start, etc.

Here's the store:
Mark (Crazyboutwagons) bought this off Fred several years ago at 58,xxx miles. He got in a fender bender, and the insurance company got bent and totaled it out. Last year I got an email from him saying it was up for auction. Me already having a white parts car this was a no brainer. Cripes, now I have 5 wagons. What was I thinking?

Anyway we replaced the hood, bumper cover, headlamp, and cornering lamp. The core support was pushed back, but we managed to straighten it enough to get everything lined up. (You can see a little wrinkle on the drivers side). Rest assured this was acceptable for the PA enhanced inspection.

I'm told this was originally a southern car until Mark put it thru a couple Pittsburgh winters. It's still very clean, no body rust besides the typical inner fender stuff. The underside is clean too with small speckles of surface rust beginning in places (Couldn't get a good pic to come out).

The hood is also slightly polka dotted. Lots of stone chips on the donor hood that I sanded and attempted to touch up.

The only other body imperfections are the typical white paint flaking off around the door top sills and around the rear hatch glass.

The wood trim was stripped and hand painted by Ian (a1awind)'s patented faux-wood process. We're not pleased with the color choice, but he offered to re-do it if it were a major sticking point. Smile

It's no beauty queen, but it is a clean, low mileage specimen. Please come get it and help me thin the herd!

I've got it on craigslist for $3600, but I can work on that price for forum folks.

Without further a-do, here's the pics:

Full album here: https://imgur.com/a/wJ0E7#0

SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW 6qb57l
SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW Q3uUel
SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW UuoG0l
SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW Fbzb2l

Last edited by scoob8000 on Sun May 06, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW   SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey, a white woody. You don't see them very often.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW   SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:10 pm

jimbeau wrote:
Hey, a white woody. You don't see them very often.

Damn too slow on the keyboard again,..

Ian,. paint the trim,..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW   SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLD - Thinning the herd - 73k mile 96 White Limited RMW
Page 1 of 1