GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Co-pilot...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
93wgn

93wgn

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:01 pm

My daughters kitten she named "Lovey"(it's a male cat!). Anyway, she let him out of the carrier while I was driving and this is what he did... Sat on the dash for a bit too then curled up on the seat and took a nap! Freakin' cool cat! Damn dog throws up before you hit the corner!

My Co-pilot... Pic092008_1-1
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Cool, my Jack Russel Terrier rides there too, or standing on the center armrest. I got pics somewhere just need to dig them up.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Cool. Mine used to do that when they were younger. Now that they're all grown up, not quite as crazy about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:53 am

UberWagon wrote:
Cool, my Jack Russel Terrier rides there too, or standing on the center armrest. I got pics somewhere just need to dig them up.
That is funny. My Jack Russel likes to stick his head out the front passenger window, and put nose prints on every window in just seconds.

My Co-pilot... Phishipics257
Back to top Go down

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 pm

My Co-pilot... 100_0612

My Co-pilot... 100_0345

My Co-pilot... 100_0618

This is my co-pilot, she loves to put her back legs on the middle seat and her front legs on the center armrest and watch where we are driving. She also likes to stand on the drivers side armrest and look out my window. Yes she has clothes, she likes to wear them and gets pouty when we take them off of her, she only wears them if she is going to be outside with us for a couple of hours and it is cold out.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:50 pm

93wgn wrote:
Damn dog throws up before you hit the corner.

I would pay to see that.

Cute cat though. I think it is cool that he just hangs out while you drive.

Ray
That is a beautiful Jack you have there. Nothing like having a four legged mouth licker who is smarter than you are! Razz
Back to top Go down

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:18 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

Ray
That is a beautiful Jack you have there. Nothing like having a four legged mouth licker who is smarter than you are! Razz

A'int that the truth! My wife left some rum-raisin chocolate bars (that were for me!) on the hallway table. Left the house and came back home to drunk dog and missing candy. My wife couldn't figure out where the wrappers went until the next day when she went to put on her shoes and there were the wrappers, hidden in a shoe. Needless to say that day my wife made plenty of noise around the dog as she seemed to be hungover! Too bad I was in the field training so I missed all this fun. Never a dull moment for a Jack owner.

I have had her for 7 years, rescued by my sister-in-law. She came covered in fleas and tics, with a case of heart worms. My Mom used her as a rat dog in the hay barn for a couple of years, best hunter ever. More kills than the cats. She enjoys her retirement and sleeping wherever she wants. I lover her just like my daughter, wonderful little dog.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:06 pm

UberWagon wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Ray

A'int that the truth! My wife left some rum-raisin chocolate bars (that were for me!) on the hallway table. Left the house and came back home to drunk dog and missing candy. My wife couldn't figure out where the wrappers went until the next day when she went to put on her shoes and there were the wrappers, hidden in a shoe. Needless to say that day my wife made plenty of noise around the dog as she seemed to be hungover! Too bad I was in the field training so I missed all this fun. Never a dull moment for a Jack owner.

I have had her for 7 years, rescued by my sister-in-law. She came covered in fleas and tics, with a case of heart worms. My Mom used her as a rat dog in the hay barn for a couple of years, best hunter ever. More kills than the cats. She enjoys her retirement and sleeping wherever she wants. I lover her just like my daughter, wonderful little dog.
That is funny Ray.
Back in 2000, my wife was in the hospital for an ulcer that exploded. Anyways I had been at the hospital for nearly 12 hours, and was tired and made a drink when I got home. I sat on the floor with Max and got up to use the bathroom. Needless to say when I came out, the dog had drank over 16 ounces of a coffee sembrero. Soon after he started stumbling and loosing control of his legs. I was worried about alcohol posioning but was late and the only place open that late was Angel memorial animal hospital in Boston. So I called them and explained what had happened. They asked how much alcohol the dog ingested and his weight.I told them and they told me he would be fine this one time, but will be hung over in the morning. It would have been funnier to watch, if I was not worried about the little guy.
Max is will be 10 in december. And he has been a great friend through my divorce and on into my marriage with with my wife, who he loves as much as I do.
He also sleeps where he wants during the day, and has always slept in the bed with me under the covers at the foot of the bed. I call him my son all the time. Very Happy
My Co-pilot... MAXIE001
My Co-pilot... MAXIE007
My Co-pilot... MAXIE003
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 am

Jack's are cool dogs... I wanted to get a dog but my daughter insisted on a new kitten. I will probably get a dog this summer.

On another note, the cat got into my beer while I went to make a sandwich. Anytime he hears a can open now, he runs to try and find me. He loves the stuff... drunken drunken cat cat
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 pm

93wgn wrote:
the cat got into my beer while I went to make a sandwich. Anytime he hears a can open now, he runs to try and find me. He loves the stuff... drunken drunken cat cat

Hey Joe, your cat needs a 12 step program to keep his 9 lives. cat Razz

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
92SS Wagon

92SS Wagon

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:52 am

My Co-pilot... Kids_012

Cool thread. Heres my english bulldog Booser
Back to top Go down
http://www.bowmanhunter.com
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:37 pm

92SS Wagon wrote:
My Co-pilot... Kids_012

Cool thread. Heres my english bulldog Booser
Cool dog! I just want to grab your dogs jawls and play with them. Is that wierd?
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm

oohhhh, the WHITE stuff... santa

Cool dog!
Back to top Go down
92 Woody Wagon

92 Woody Wagon

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:34 am

My Co-pilot... DogsInTheWagon004
Spot & Jane, my brother and sister Cockers.

Last edited by 93wgn on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed picture for ya!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ClarkGriswold
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:45 am

My new co pilot Jake. He is a 3 year old wire hair Jack Russel.
My Co-pilot... Maxandjake002
My Co-pilot... Maxandjake004
My Co-pilot... Maxandjake006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Co-pilot... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Co-pilot...   My Co-pilot... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Co-pilot...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Longroof Lounge :: Pics and Video-