GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida   New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 am

Hi, my name is Mark and I just bought a white 96 wood delete Roady from Fred in South Carolina. I'm on vacation at my house in Florida, so I haven't seen it yet. I also have a 93 Fleetwood (roof envy?) that I keep at my Florida house. The Roady is staying in Pittsburgh, and will be our road car when we drive to Florida. The site looks like fun, and I look forward to participating in the future. When I get home I'll post some pictures of my new car. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida   New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:32 am

Welcome Mark. I did see your car briefly when I was down to see Fred. Did not look it over very well at the time. I have pictures on my phone. I think it might be in the background. Will try to post when I have time.
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida   New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 am

Mark, - Welcome to the forum, glad you made it. it was nice speaking with you at Carlisle. Congrats on the new ride. Get some pics posted up
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida   New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:08 pm

1phastsswagon wrote:
Mark, - Welcome to the forum, glad you made it. it was nice speaking with you at Carlisle. Congrats on the new ride. Get some pics posted up
Thanks. I hope you made it home without any more tire problems. Nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida   New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
1phastsswagon wrote:
Thanks. I hope you made it home without any more tire problems. Nice to meet you too.

Sure did, and the ride was alot quicker to
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida   New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

hello from pittsburgh!
we have a local club...www.iciss.net we meet once a month.. we talk cars and the wives talk...umm wifey things! non-dues so just show up. we are working on having a mod day at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida   New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from Pittsburgh/Florida
Page 1 of 1