GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rh96ss

Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Empty
PostSubject: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Anyone looking for a set of Caprice Wagon Tail Lights?

Went to go pull a fuel sending unit (it was gone) and pulled the tails. I stashed them as I am leaving for work tomorrow. They were in decent condition with the passenger side having a crack by the top mounting screw.

If anybody is interested in, I have pics. I do not know the price as the yard has 5 different prices for tail lights.
Back to top Go down
AlmostaBuick

AlmostaBuick

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:29 pm

What year Caprice?
I need tails for a 77 Buick brick.
Chevy lights would fit.
Pls. see if you can get a price.
"If it fits, it ships" USPS $6.00 pkg may fit both of them.....
Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Buick_14

Last edited by AlmostaBuick on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Sorry, forgot to add they are from a 1994.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 pm

There is a GM boxy here.... will any other models fit?
Back to top Go down
mayneman

mayneman

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 am

Still have them? I am looking for drivers side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Tailights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 am

mayneman wrote:
Still have them? I am looking for drivers side.
If you want them for that beautiful OCC then caprice tails wont work!In GMs usual oddball way of thinking they made
the tails different for all 3 models.
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 am

I never purchased them, I stashed them to come back for them if anyone wanted them but i haven't been home since July 20 and won't be until Sep 7. Don't know if they will still be there when I return.

What Jim said is correct. All three models have a different black bezel length.
Back to top Go down
mayneman

mayneman

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 am

That stinks......before Jim enlightened me of this difference I bought one for a caprice on ebay, although the ad claimed that they would work on my car.......grrrr!

I am trying to cancel the purchase, if I cannot, I will have a Caprice tail light for sale - $30.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

When you do find one, it has to be from a 92. The 91s had a different color bezel.
Back to top Go down
mayneman

mayneman

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:44 am

I found the tail light on ebay for $50.....kinda pricey, but I really need it before I get a ticket, so I paid for it. I hope to find a white tailgate and bumper skin now.

Thanks Fred on the advice on the bezel, you may have saved me some more hassle.

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:59 am

The tailgate is the same as all other tailgates, except for mounting holes/nailheads for trim. The 94-96 latches may be a little different. Check with flashroo, he said that there was an OCC in the yard near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Do you know if these are still available? I'm looking for a set. I have a 91 RMW, but I have removed the trim and need the Caprice lights to fill in the gap that my Buick ones leave. I think these would work if they are still around. Price?
Back to top Go down
rh96ss

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights   Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found: Caprice Wagon Tail Lights
Page 1 of 1