GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email?   Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi Gang
I just received a email from FocuzTech <sic?> about the immediate discontinuation of SStreetlights & Parts for them. If ya need anything, spare pieces/bulbs/light rings, etc., ya better get'em while ya can. I was gonna get a set for the wifes "GSX" wagon for Christmas, but not now. All info on the FocuzTech website.

Larry
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email?   Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Did they ever fix the problem with the outer lens covers? I've seen several sets that either discolored or got rough/abraded.

Making plastic last outdoors is tough, period. Just ask Chrysler... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by sherlock9c1 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email?   Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:25 pm

I got the email.

Never fixed the outer lenses to my knowledge. Mine are all yellowed looking. Which is in pretty sharp contrast to the cheap 'euro' clear corner lenses which are perfectly clear. Grumble....
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email?   Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone get the "SStreetlights Discontinued" Email?
Page 1 of 1