GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Georgia

Go down 
+10
AlmostaBuick
brokecello
gmtech
COL
BigBlackBeaSSt
lakeffect
Olds Weighty Eight
1phastsswagon
Krzdimond
GMjonn
14 posters
AuthorMessage
GMjonn

GMjonn

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey there
94 RMW owner Bought the car in 99 with 27k and now it has 155k working on making it look good again. Just scrapped the upper mouldings clean and painted them saddle brown and topped it off with a layer of clear coat. Headliner is next.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Welcome to the group Jonn.The greetings will come from the other members after they return
home from the annual wagonfest in upstate new york.Sounds like you have had your wagon for
a while.I am coming up on 9 years with my 91 OCC (Olds Custom Cruiser for newbys) and 2
years with my 95 RMW.These are very addictive cars and once you have had a wagon like
ours you just cant be without at least one.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Welcome!

What part of Georgia are in? I'm near Savanna.
Back to top Go down
1phastsswagon

1phastsswagon

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Welcome to the forum - Jim is correct with the more welcomes coming.

And let me be the first to say

POST SOME PICS
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/carissmacom/home
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 pm

<5 posts and you cannot post links or pics..... anti-spam functions....
Back to top Go down
Olds Weighty Eight

Olds Weighty Eight

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Welcome aboard. And I second the request for pics. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.lakelandraceway.com/friends_garage
lakeffect

lakeffect

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:12 pm

I'M BACK!

GMjonn, Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I will try and up my post count so I can get some pictures up of the car.
I am in gwinnett county Georgia. That is north east of Atlanta right off 85. We are about a hour from the Ga. SC border.
The car has been well taken car of mechanically but needs more cosmetic work to get it back up to looking good. Just re did the upper mouldings were the light colored wood grain went away due to the sun. Working on the headliner now. Then I will be looking for some more fresh interior parts like a good dash pad and a drivers side door panel and the rear gate interior panel. Also need to replace the air bag with one that has a working horn switch. Just had to pull the fuse on mine about 2 weeks ago as it would randomly start blowing. Also plan of doing a real dark tint of the rear windows and a dark as legal on the drivers and passengers side window to help protect the insides fro the strong GA sun. Our wagon is a outside car as the gargage is taken up by my wifes 1 of 6 97pontiac sunfire convertibles with a 2.4L engine and a 5 speed and a graphite interior with a black roof and a purple exterior and my 1970 Barracuda that I have had since high school
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 am

Welcome to the madhouse
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Jonn,
Welcome. Reply back to all the greetings and you will have enough posts to provide us with pictures.

Dick (aka COL)
92 OCC
Oregon Coast
Back to top Go down
gmtech

gmtech

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 pm

How about some pics of the Cuda when you get the chance! Very Happy

Waiting on the Cuda pics Laughing

Still Waiting lol!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Welcome! You are not too far from me. Cant wait to see the pics!

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
AlmostaBuick

AlmostaBuick

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 pm

Welcome aboard!
BTW, if you use an outside photo hosting service like Imageshack or tinypic, you can post photos here.
I didn't know the forum even had a photo hosting feature!
(I did it on my very first post.)
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:57 pm

AlmostaBuick wrote:
Welcome aboard!
BTW, if you use an outside photo hosting service like Imageshack or tinypic, you can post photos here.
I didn't know the forum even had a photo hosting feature!
(I did it on my very first post.)

Thats a great idea. if its a nice sunny day today I will take some current pics and post them up.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:04 pm

It's dark now, where da pics?

Oh and welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 am

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:03 am

OK here is a picture of my 94 RMW sorry for the delay. I was doing the headliner replacement and a thermostat replacement.
That is my wife's purple sunfire behind my car
Hello from Georgia PHOT0004
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Glad you made it here!

Jon
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm

GMjonn wrote:
Hey there
94 RMW owner Bought the car in 99 with 27k and now it has 155k working on making it look good again. Just scrapped the upper mouldings clean and painted them saddle brown and topped it off with a layer of clear coat. Headliner is next.
Hello, and welcome to the GM Longroof forum. Good luck with fixing your Roadmaster up. Hope to see some pictures and details when you can post them!
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/
Sponsored content

Hello from Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia   Hello from Georgia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Georgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GM Longroof Forum :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introductions...-
Jump to: