GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code

Go down 
+6
Cadet57
gmtech
jimbeau
brokecello
1993 Roady-man
RockAuto
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RockAuto

RockAuto

RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Empty
PostSubject: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 am

RockAuto is happy to be a sponsor of Longroof! RockAuto is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto now ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto catalog is updated daily with mechanical parts like brake pads and shock absorbers, body parts like bumpers and mirrors, interior trim like door handles and carpets, and major assemblies like steering gears, CV axles, and engine long blocks. Service manuals and CDs are available to help customers learn how to perform a repair. The RockAuto catalog is expanding constantly. Someday it may be possible to build an entire car using parts from RockAuto!

RockAuto prices are low every day! Order online at RockAuto 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service @ rockauto .com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

5% Discount Code: 419F77DB1350
Expires: 02/06/2013

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Last edited by RockAuto on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Discount Code)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockauto.com/?a=gmlongroof
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Thanks for Sponsoring the site. Your site is much appreciated by many of us. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Yes, thank you! Most of my steering and suspension was rebuilt from your parts Smile

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm

...and mine will be soon!
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Rockauto should be welcoming me. I spend enough there...
Back to top Go down
gmtech

gmtech

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:12 pm

RockAuto Thanks for the sponsorship!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:43 pm

I think i've ordered there a few times before. Laughing

RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code 2012-07-31_14-01-51_643

Just got my latest order on Monday. Rockauto is the best. Awesome customer service and now they sponsor us? Awesome!
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Our sincere thanks for your much appreciated, and very welcome sponsorship!

Dave
Rochester NY
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

Just got my latest order on Monday. Rockauto is the best. Awesome customer service and now they sponsor us? Awesome!

I'll trade you a Suburban for one of your Trans Am's.

RockAuto...ROCKS.
Back to top Go down
gmtech

gmtech

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:11 pm

94Woody wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

I'll trade you a Suburban for one of your Trans Am's.

RockAuto...ROCKS.

Funny, trading magnetic business car(d)s.
I'll up the bid with a '57 Chevy. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Would be cool to see one of our wagons on one of those cards some day...
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:58 am

i just spent $80 on some good bargains
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Got a set of lower balljoints from you guys a few weeks ago.Great product and a great price.
Thanks RockAuto!
Back to top Go down
RockAuto

RockAuto

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 am

Stingroo wrote:
Would be cool to see one of our wagons on one of those cards some day...

If you have a vehicle built with RockAuto parts and would like to see your vehicle on a magnet please email Flamur@RockAuto.com. In the email please include an image of your vehicle as well as a brief description of the parts you have purchased from RockAuto.

Thanks,

www.RockAuto.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockauto.com/?a=gmlongroof
turbojimmy

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Here's mine (at least the ones I didn't accidentally toss out with the boxes). Ironically, there's only one GM car in the bunch.

RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code IMAG0022

I always price-shop around out of habit, but RockAuto always comes out on top - particularly for genuine Delco parts. I've got lots of Rock Auto stuff for both limos, but they won't fit on a magnet :-(
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Just placed another RA order this afternoon, that brings me to 3 orders this month alone. Shocked Laughing

Glad the car is finally almost done. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code   RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code
Page 1 of 1