GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caprice/Roadmaster parts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
94X2

94X2

Caprice/Roadmaster parts Empty
PostSubject: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 pm

I thought I had posted here last year but in looking back I never did. I still have the 2 92 Caprice parts cars and the 94 RMW. I have sold some things off the cars and I've robbed parts for mine. If there's something you need pm me or my # is in the Longroof Locator.

Caprice/Roadmaster parts 084
Caprice/Roadmaster parts 086

These are older pictures. I can send updated pictures of parts if you need them.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Both chrome rear wheel arches if in ok shape. Sedan and wagon are the same and I need a front gas tank shield.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Gas tank heat shields. Both front panels from the RMW if available.

What condition is the driver side Tail on the Caprice Wagon?

Last edited by 94Woody on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:12 pm

What colour is the interior of the wagon? I need a plastic cover for the upper shoulder belt mount in Ruby Red.
Back to top Go down
70stealth502

70stealth502

PostSubject: Re: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Need passenger side chrome above rear wheel and rear lighted grab handle on/off buttons for 95 rmw
Back to top Go down
70stealth502

70stealth502

PostSubject: Re: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:46 pm

I am new to this forum and it won't allow me to pm you but i am located in Monroe NC about 25 miles south of Charlotte i am interested in those parts just let me know how much and can you ship them thanks!
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Oh. call me nine one nine nine one two seven three five nine.

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caprice/Roadmaster parts   Caprice/Roadmaster parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caprice/Roadmaster parts
Page 1 of 1