GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New from st. Louis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New from st. Louis Empty
PostSubject: New from st. Louis   New from st. Louis Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:51 am

Currently I have a 94 accord wagon and am looking to get somthing bigger. I've always liked the b body wagons and am thinking of getting a 95 buick roadmaster. Is there anything I should look for when getting one. Thanks in advance. Matt
Back to top Go down

New from st. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from st. Louis   New from st. Louis Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 pm

heres what im driving now

New from st. Louis Photo_022709_007

New from st. Louis Photo_022709_008
Back to top Go down
jturkey69

jturkey69

New from st. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from st. Louis   New from st. Louis Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:30 pm

nice wagon, and make sure you do your research on picking the right b-body, as with all cars, there are minor issues which can sometimes turn a person off right away, and they try to just get rid of their cars...see it all the time on craigslist..lol

welcome fellow newb
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

New from st. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from st. Louis   New from st. Louis Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Welcome! We've started a WagonFAQ which can be found at http://www.longroof.info It's far from complete but check out the Beginners Guide section for some helpful info. And ask lots of questions, you'll get mostly useful answers here! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
stockfornow

stockfornow

New from st. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from st. Louis   New from st. Louis Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New from st. Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from st. Louis   New from st. Louis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from st. Louis
Page 1 of 1