GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover

Go down 
+4
BigBlackBeaSSt
brokecello
Fred Kiehl
200OZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Empty
PostSubject: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 am

I looked at your ad on ebay, and it will cost you about $20-25 to ship.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 am

It could, it depends on where it's going, and I ship door panels in wooden frames.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:59 pm

I appologize, the reference was to the cargo cover on ebay.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Gotcha. Yeah $20-25 sounds about right, I've shipped a few of those for $16-22, again depending on the location.

For example, I shipped front springs to Brokecello, and it was almost $30, because he lives in the boonies. Razz
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:13 pm

I don't live in the boonies!!!!!

You live too far North! lol

Still loving those springs though. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:06 am

brokecello wrote:
I don't live in the boonies!!!!!

You live too far North! lol

Still loving those springs though. Wink

We have seen your pictures Chris, YOU LIVE IN THE BOONIES!!
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 pm

you parting out a beige interior? I could use a dash pad. I see you have bids on the cargo cover allready Sad maybe I will jump in with a bid or two.
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 pm

GMjonn wrote:
you parting out a beige interior? I could use a dash pad. I see you have bids on the cargo cover allready Sad maybe I will jump in with a bid or two.

No, just some extra beige stuff laying around. I have a few red Chevy interior bits left still, but that's it.

Mike
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:55 pm

I may have what you need. I will check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Always thought Mike/200OZ lived in the boonies and Chris/Brokecello lived in the sticks!Now I
am really wondering where Tim lives! lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Always thought Mike/200OZ lived in the boonies and Chris/Brokecello lived in the sticks!Now I
am really wondering where Tim lives! lol!

The middle of no where!!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 am

Someone better bid on this stuff it is going WAY to cheap!!
Back to top Go down
GN1220

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:18 pm

$60 plus $5 shipping is an awesome deal! How do you ship a doorpanel for $4.99? That's not going to cause issue is it?

Sorry, read the ENTIRE ad this time, didn't see the disclaimer at the bottom. Just figured it might cause you some grief with a moody buyer.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Wow, that's all a good door panel is fetching?
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:50 am

I sold the 2 tan front door panels from my old rmw, in that same condition for $100 each
Back to top Go down
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 am

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the $5 shipping, my wife does 90% of the ebay stuff. She straightened me out on that after the fact, I know how to change that now.

The panel wasn't mint, but it was nice. I thought it would go for about $70-80....Oh well, win some loose some.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover   Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buick RMW beige drivers door panel, and cargo cover
Page 1 of 1