GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interior for FREE on the other forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

Interior for FREE on the other forum. Empty
PostSubject: Interior for FREE on the other forum.   Interior for FREE on the other forum. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:24 pm

Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

PostSubject: Re: Interior for FREE on the other forum.   Interior for FREE on the other forum. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Tempting...I'm getting ready to make a trip to Missouri to pick up some things from another forum member. I wonder how much of a reroute I'd need to do...
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/

PostSubject: Re: Interior for FREE on the other forum.   Interior for FREE on the other forum. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Bill if you going to make the trip,you had better contact him quickly before he pitches all of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interior for FREE on the other forum.   Interior for FREE on the other forum. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Only 882 miles from my home to St.Louis and a straight shot all the way west on 64.If I needed
that interior,I could be there in the morning!Overnite express from the good ol days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interior for FREE on the other forum.   Interior for FREE on the other forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interior for FREE on the other forum.
Page 1 of 1