GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Decal for boxes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
87customcruiser

87customcruiser

Decal for boxes? Empty
PostSubject: Decal for boxes?   Decal for boxes? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Is anyone making "box" save the whales decals? Or maybe longroof forum decals for boxes? Question
Back to top Go down
BoxWagon

BoxWagon

Decal for boxes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decal for boxes?   Decal for boxes? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Sorry about bumping the old post. I don't do the vinyls personally but I've designed one of my own and could do more. They are far from great I know but there's no choices when it comes to boxies.

I could modify my design to fit other's interest or I could do one based off of anyone's car. That design could probably be taken to any decal shop and done for pretty cheap. There's even a website that does it from files, I have no experience with that but here's the link.

http://customvinyldecals.com/CustomDecals.html

The only thing is if I do a custom decal don't expect it overnight, it would take me a while. Not that they are hard to render but 20 college engineering credits, lacrosse and working keeps me really busy. And most of my free time is spend on my wagon. I'd happily do one for free but expect atleast a week and a half.

Here's one I made, same as my sig.

Decal for boxes? 8187335390_a561c9cb1c_b

Let me know if I could help you.
Back to top Go down
AlmostaBuick

AlmostaBuick

Decal for boxes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decal for boxes?   Decal for boxes? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 pm

You can get a 'boxcar' or 'brick' badge here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Empira?page=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decal for boxes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decal for boxes?   Decal for boxes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decal for boxes?
Page 1 of 1