GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC Hitch Receiver Cover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
COL

COL

OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Empty
PostSubject: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:56 pm

A short winter project
OCC Receiver before.OCC Hitch Receiver Cover DeamOCC4MAR2012012
AfterOCC Hitch Receiver Cover DSCN0886
OCC Hitch Receiver Cover DSCN0887
COL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Oh I like that.

I might have to make one with a bowtie... :p
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Nice! I still have to find a hitch for my OCC. It will be needed for pulling the boat in a few months!
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Mike,
Good luck with that. I had mine shipped from GA to OR for $95. I bought it for $100 so I thought it worked out about right. I would have paid a bit more because I bought the car specifically to tow my Airstream (and a daily driver). They do come up from time to time as you know.
Mine had been on a shelf at a closed Chevrolet Olds Cadillac dealer for years. It had never been mounted.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:04 pm

Stingroo wrote:
Oh I like that.

they sell those already, they even have the ones that you can hook up to your trailer plug so the bow tie lights up when you hit the brakes!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:11 pm

I keep my eye out when I go to the JY. Last time there was one, but they had the car propped up on it as the rear axle was gone Sad I didn't have time to figure out how to get it off (was on a time limit).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 pm

buickestate wrote:
Stingroo wrote:
Oh I like that.

they sell those already, they even have the ones that you can hook up to your trailer plug so the bow tie lights up when you hit the brakes!

I saw those. I kind of want one, but the way my harness is, it would look silly plugged in.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 pm

I diggit! Nice work, col! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
COL

COL

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I diggit! Nice work, col! Very Happy
Thanks I found the Olds rocket cheap on ebay. Dresses it up a bit.
col
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC Hitch Receiver Cover   OCC Hitch Receiver Cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC Hitch Receiver Cover
Page 1 of 1