GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy finally at the right forum

Go down 
+5
Greg72
Krzdimond
ArlingtonSS
DBeaSSt
SS/Wagon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SS/Wagon

SS/Wagon

New guy finally at the right forum Empty
PostSubject: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Hey everybody, my name is John and it's nice to meet you. I am a member of a few different forums but this one will be home to me. Yea, "GM Longroof Forum", home of the GM station wagon. I have had many different hot rods in my life but I am loving my '93 Caprice wagon. The thing is my car is my daily driver no matter what car it is. My wife has the Caddy, the house has a Chevy pickup, my daughter is driving a Monte Carlo and I have the wagon. We are a Chevy family, well until we found the Caddy at the right price. lol GM anyway- always have been, always will be. Most other sights include the wagon as an after thought or are mostly LT1 oriented. Here we have it all. I am looking forward many interesting conversations in the future here. I have done a few mods to my version of the SS/Wagon and I have a few parts sitting here ready to be put on it. I guess I'll tell about that in future posts. Smile
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Welcome aboard! You'll find lots of knowledgeable folks here so ask many questions! We do have one requirement though. You must post pics of your wagon! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
SS/Wagon

SS/Wagon

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Will do. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ArlingtonSS

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Welcome John!

You'll find that we are all wagon crazy here and live for pictures of wagons....post pictures of your SS/Wagon when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
ArlingtonSS

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Oops....DbeaSSt beat me on the picture request...he posted while I was typing mine.

Do you detect a pattern?
Back to top Go down
SS/Wagon

SS/Wagon

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Yes I do and I have to say that is a fine looking wagon you have there.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Welcome John!!
Back to top Go down
SS/Wagon

SS/Wagon

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Crying or Very sad I can't get my sig to work!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 am

What is the problem? Pic issue, or just not loading?
Back to top Go down
Greg72

Greg72

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 am

Welcome aboard John!

I am confident that you will find this to be the best Wagon forum out there. There are a bunch of knowledgable, nice, and fun loving people here.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Greg72 wrote:
Welcome aboard John!

I am confident that you will find this to be the best Wagon forum out there. There are a bunch of knowledgable, nice, and fun loving people here.

... except for me. I'm dumb, grumpy and generally have an attitude more like a hemorrhoid.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited by lakeffect on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stockfornow

stockfornow

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Hey! Its tomorrow!! PICS! Smile Do you need help with the sig? Just ask and we can offer up help. Wink And welcome!!

Chris

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/pics-and-video-f11/read-this-first-how-to-post-pics-now-with-pics-t55.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
SS/Wagon

SS/Wagon

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Now the sig works. It really helps when you go to Preferences and tell it to always attach your sig. Didn't have time to take pics today so I'll try again tomorrow. I really don't know why I have not taken pics already. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Acme Racer

Acme Racer

Location : Wandering aimlessly about Daytona Beach, FL, or in the Hospital

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Welcome John!
There is a ton of knowledge here, alot of great folks and alot of cool wagons! I cant wait to see your wagon! I have a few wagons myself, and a couple of "other" GM longroofs of the (vintage) Suburban variety too!

Happy Holidays from Daytona Beach!
Larry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 am

Yeah that's true. Finally I got the correct forum. Hi everyone here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy finally at the right forum   New guy finally at the right forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy finally at the right forum
Page 1 of 1