GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Empty
PostSubject: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Superior Finish's products are now available online.

www.superiorfinishar.com/products

If you take delivery at the Daytona Fest, I will refund the shipping cost (there is no provision for local pick-up)
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:48 am

Robert do you have a silicone free wax? body shop safe product,
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:21 am

Yes, it is all body shop safe. what are you looking for, paste, cream, or sealant?
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:23 am

Well I was thinking something easy to apply and remove. And will go on all surfaces. I was using this stuff here locally by this company out of rochester and it worked well on everything but I can't seem to hook up with them anymore so I decided to try your stuff.

So what would you recommend?

I am just looking for the final finish (hand glaze) after everything is buffed, and something that doesn't leave and white residue.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

I have a glaze, unfortunately the only thing I have in stock is the 16 ounce size. if you want to try that and see if you like it if you do I can get one and five gallons all the way up to 55 gallon drums.

Mirror wet finish is $22 including shipping for 16oz and $65 shipped for the gallon.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:58 pm

Sounds good send me info to send money.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Paypal to superiorfinishar@yahoo.com and I'll get it out to you first thing Monday morning.

In the memo section, could you please let me know what you want as sometimes things get confused.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:42 am

I don't have a pay pal account anymore can i just send you a money order? They screwed me one to many times.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 am

Shipped.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm

I love it, very nice stuff. I would reccomend this stuff to everyone. Does a very nice job and feels so smooth.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Glad you like it. Let me know if you want the gallon....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 pm

No problem, when I'm ready I'll let oyu know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store   Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superior Finish Auto Reconditioning online store
Page 1 of 1