GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB 1992 OCC tailgate bottom molding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
novajoe67@hotmail.com

WTB 1992 OCC tailgate bottom molding Empty
PostSubject: WTB 1992 OCC tailgate bottom molding   WTB 1992 OCC tailgate bottom molding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:03 pm

I got a killer deal on a 1992 OCC in Tucson Az, its absolutley rust free(still see marks from factory on frame) it has alot of miles. Its a 350 engine/700R4, posi 3:23, HD cooling and brakes has all the bells and whisels(SP). I had the tranny rebuilt and done a massive clean up of the car, put cop car rallys on car and looks great. The only thing missing is the tailgate molding on the bottom I know these are real scarce but if anyone has one please email me @ novajoe67@hotmail.com. Thanks Joe
Back to top Go down
novajoe67@hotmail.com

WTB 1992 OCC tailgate bottom molding Empty
PostSubject: Dcolds/92 OCC tailgate moulding   WTB 1992 OCC tailgate bottom molding Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:03 pm

If you have that tailgate moulding please contact me thru my email address @ novajoe67@hotmail.com Thanks Joe Wink
Back to top Go down

WTB 1992 OCC tailgate bottom molding
Page 1 of 1