GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally the winter is over!

Go down 
+5
lakeffect
Gastt
phantom 309
BigBlackBeaSSt
MarcinV8
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

Finally the winter is over! Empty
PostSubject: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

I washed my wagon today. Cool
He spent whole winter in garage, time to hit the road!

Finally the winter is over! Img4027sa
Finally the winter is over! Img4026wg

New old engine (54000 miles on it), most of parts here are new.
Finally the winter is over! Img4025ut
Finally the winter is over! Img4024d
Finally the winter is over! Img4022j

Just don't look at the exhaust tip
Finally the winter is over! Img4021yj
Finally the winter is over! Img4020w
Finally the winter is over! Img4019r

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

I want those tail lights more than words can describe.

Awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Nice looking wagon,I want those headlights so bad and should you ever decide to sell them,keep me in mind please!
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Thanks Guys. This wagon will be on sale, so visit your ATM Smile The price will be 10000 euro + shipping. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:44 pm

I just want the headlights!!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm

i want the headlight washers and headlights,..

Marcin,. can you find me a used set of headliights like yours?
if so PM me please,..
Nick
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:21 am

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I just want the headlights!!
Sorry, it doesn't work this way Wink

phantom 309 wrote:
i want the headlight washers and headlights,..

Marcin,. can you find me a used set of headliights like yours?
if so PM me please,..
Nick

It's almost impossible to get this set, but if I get one I will remember to PM you Nick.
Back to top Go down
Gastt

Gastt

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:40 am

The lights are almost as rare over there as they are here. Some European countries require they have them. So therefor, people that live there are looking for them too, to be able to use the cars on public roads.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:55 am

They look a little different, but what is the unique aspect of them for Euro roads?
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 am

You may want to consider getting Xpel headlight protection film to protect the glass headlights from cracks/chips. If you do order a set, make sure to order it without the 3 DOT holes.
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 am

lakeffect wrote:
They look a little different, but what is the unique aspect of them for Euro roads?
Firstly, they are made from glass, second they are asymmetric, US are symmetric, another thing that theoretically in Europe the Law say that the blinker has to be as close to the edge of the car as possible, so this is why they have different arrangement. But as I said, this is just theory because many european car-like-products have the same arrangement of blinkers.

Gastt wrote:
The lights are almost as rare over there as they are here. Some European countries require they have them. So therefor, people that live there are looking for them too, to be able to use the cars on public roads.
Theory Smile If you live in Europe and have american car you have to be smart. If you can't find euro lights to your car you will have to convert the lights. For example my other Caprice, I have installed bi-xenon lights inside original light. I had to cut out the reflector from inside and install some projectors form european car. I will have to do this with my Pontiac Grand Prix '06 - there are no euro lights. I already did the back of the car, because of the red blinking stop.
This is "half-legal" because you still missing some stupid ISO certificates etc. Such a BS.. Theoretically, whole american car is illegal because the all the glass in the car do not have some BS euro approval. I argued once with a cop about this.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Post pix's of that other car. And Nice looking ride.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Very cool. It's always nice to bust them out of the winter hibernation. Smile
Back to top Go down
MarcinV8

MarcinV8

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:35 am

1993 Roady-man wrote:
Post pix's of that other car. And Nice looking ride.
Which one? My other Chevy or Pontiac?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 am

That rear licesne plate setup is wild.

Sharp car!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally the winter is over!   Finally the winter is over! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally the winter is over!
Page 1 of 1